daniel is offline New Member

steroids for injuries

What's up guys? I got a question. I broke my back about 7 months ago (took a nasty fall at work) anyway with PT and a lot of hard work I'm almost back to 100%. I know deca lubes the joints are there any others that can help like this? Stiff have minor aches and pains doc says I always will.

Just in case 6'5"/ 230/ 23 / approx 15%
    I'm not asking you guys to make me a cycle. Just if there is anything other than deca that might help

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: steroids for injuries

Originally posted by daniel
    What's up guys? I got a question. I broke my back about 7 months ago (took a nasty fall at work) anyway with PT and a lot of hard work I'm almost back to 100%. I know deca lubes the joints are there any others that can help like this? Stiff have minor aches and pains doc says I always will.

Just in case 6'5"/ 230/ 23 / approx 15%
    I'm not asking you guys to make me a cycle. Just if there is anything other than deca that might help
    Anavar is good as well.

Click here for the link

You could always do a low dose cycle for regeneration and recuperation, using test, deca, and anavar.

I would not recommend a mass building cycle as that would increase your chances of injuring your body.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well the actually incident the made me finalize my decision to do AS was a bad sports injury. I took deca , and the doctors are still confused as too how i recovered and healed so fast. It lubed everything up, and i was back to a semi normal self in a couple months.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Deca is one of the best i also read that EQ and d-boll also lube the joints. Just go with the Deca bro nothing else works better.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    for that type of an injury bro, i'd think that the only thing outside of deca that would do you any good, as far as your back goes, is gh. a good, sound workout regime, along with a mild cycle to strengthen the stabalizing muscles in your back could definately have benefits. but i wouldnt do anything without talking to a doc. thats a serious injury and we arent really qualified to advise you on this one. of course we can give opinions, but thats what they are, just our opinions.

Bump with the Deca
    Took it for a shoulder injury after a year and a half of other unsucessful solutions (rest, therapy, glucosamine) My next option was Quartazone shots or surgery. I spoke to a buddy at the gym about my options and he suggested the deca (spoke to my doctor as well, but he really didn't have a clue. Most don't concernign A/S). After 4-5 weeks, I started to notice a difference. By week 10, my injury was pretty much healed. (and that was only at 200mg per week) I would recomend anyone speak to a qualified expert about the benifits of Deca Duraboline before going under the knife.

daniel is offline New Member
    Thanks for your opinions I appreciate it.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    My next option was Quartazone shots or surgery.
    You mean Cortizone right? Just making sure that's what you meant.

justins82 is offline New Member
    just make sure you're still under supervision of a therapist or doctor while taking as and rehabing. i had a minor tear of my rotator cuff this summer, this fall i went on and unbeknownst to me i really fucked myself up, as can mask tendon and joint injuries altho i almost fully recovered from the tendonitis in my elbow, i unfortunately had my shoulder scoped

Originally posted by Scorpion

You mean Cortizone right? Just making sure that's what you meant.
    Damn!!! Don't use my spell check one time and look what happens to me.

Thread Information