Z06Vetteman is offline New Member

Test sust. and cardio?

Ok i've just started my 4th week of 500 mg/wk of sust and I was wondering if its ok to do cardio while on this stuff? I'm afraid I will end up getting a heart attack or something so I cut cardio out completely when I started the cycle? What do you guys know about anything that could possibly be detremental if adding cardio along with this stuff? Note: I am taking 20mg-30mg of nolv a day.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Do cardio. Your heart isn't going to enlarge like you think it is. Having a strong heart is beneficial to lifting weights.

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06Vetteman
    Ok i've just started my 4th week of 500 mg/wk of sust and I was wondering if its ok to do cardio while on this stuff? I'm afraid I will end up getting a heart attack or something so I cut cardio out completely when I started the cycle? What do you guys know about anything that could possibly be detremental if adding cardio along with this stuff? Note: I am taking 20mg-30mg of nolv a day.
    i actually was wondering the same thing, because i plan on running 3 miles a day while on my upcoming cycle.

Bump

The thing that scares me is all the stories I have heard of people dying on steroids has been when they were doing cardio, thats what scares me... I was running over 2 miles a day for the past year (5 out of 7 days a week) so I figured my heart could use a break maybe and it won't effect me too much... i'm also worried about my legs getting huge cause they're already tree trunks cause of the roids?

fugi1 is offline Junior Member
    i think it's important to do cardio whether you're bulking/cutting. I'm on a deca /sus bulking cycle and i've started doing cardio with it and it feels great. I don't have to worry about gaining any unwanted fat, and the gains i have made are muscle gains, i'm even not holding as much water as i used to, this is due to losing water when you sweat. The only drug that can be dangerous for your heart is epherdrine/eca stack, when i was on that my heart was like it was going to take off!

What about my legs becoming tree trunks?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Some would argue that your lucky to have big legs. Better to have big legs than to look out of proportion in reverse i.e. upper body!

I know I get the lucky thing all the time for having tree trunks but I don't want them to over develop and out weight my upper body that is all... well i went back on cardio today for the first time in three weeks... I will begin trimming down a little while on the test cause from what i've read its possible to do so.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i used sust EOD last cycle and did cardio as well as played hockey twice a week and i'm still kickin bro.

Thread Information