debulkred is offline Junior Member

Official Golden Triange Thread, To clear weather is it legit or not.

I have been searching for many forums and the question is.....

Is it a great product to buy or is it underground crap that is too high on price?

Is it a pharmaceutical or an underground lab?

I am about to cycle on test e, winny tablets and equipoise and all of them are from Golden Triangle pharmaceutical. If you have not try it and want to give your two cents without knowing, please don't post. I have seen this in every thread that relates to this and people were just shouting comments out of their ass.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

golden

let us know how you like it.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Well bro, the thing is a lot of people in here doesn't know what they are talking about when it comes to gear. We need some experienced vets, not some 16 year old kid claiming to get results.

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    Debulkred. Are your winny tabs 15mg. If so what do they look like bc i have a feeling i may have got scammed. Thanks

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    It is definatly an underground lab, I have a bottle of the deca I am about to start and will let you know how it worked out

however I do think it is overpriced for an underground lab, however from the reviews I have read it is quality stuff (from other boards i.e mesa)

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    do your bottles look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Golden Triange Thread, To clear weather is it legit or not.-gtp4.jpg  

fat_face is offline New Member
    I just started GT Winny. It looks just like the picture posted. I've heard really good stuff about GT compared to other underground labs. I'll get back to you when I've had some time to let it kick in.

Thread Information