tmeoe is offline Associate Member

all nolvadex PCT?

Anyone ever tried just using nolva as their PCT? I heard something like a dosage of 20-40mgs a day for 28 days is sufficient enough to not need Clomid.

Any pros or cons to this?

Any experience?

Feel free to debate, i'm curious, both are dirt cheap so it doesn't matter to me just like to hear your thoughts.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Because it is so cheap use them both. I have never used just nolva. To scared.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Anyone ever tried just using nolva as their PCT? I heard something like a dosage of 20-40mgs a day for 28 days is sufficient enough to not need Clomid.

Any pros or cons to this?

Any experience?

Feel free to debate, i'm curious, both are dirt cheap so it doesn't matter to me just like to hear your thoughts.
    I believe it can be done, however, I wouldn't recommended it. It would take your nuts a lot longer to come back though.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i always wondered about this as well....but why would you do that when you know that clomid is definatly a better choice...more effective and much cheaper...atleast for myself

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Actually, from my reasearch, nolva is the better choice of the two if you are only running one of the drugs. Your natural test can come back without clomid but nolva is helpful in blocking estrogen uptake. If one just ran clomid, they would put on a lot of water weight and possible gyno while increasing test production....not wise. But better to use both for sure.

gearuser is offline New Member
    I've used Clomid and Nolva, and also just Nolva for PCT and I saw no difference. Both ways work fine.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I think nolva is the better of the both so i usually just use the nolva alone.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never used nolva exclusively for PCT, but if they were equals in effectiveness, I'd pick nolva over clomid hands down. Clomid gives me a rash of acne on my chest and the whole hallucinating while driving thing is just too much. A little bromo or dostinex helps a lot as well.

razor67 is offline Banned

Thread Information