Shory is offline New Member

Drinking after cycle???

Hi guys, I'm doing an Sust 250 cycle with Winstrol Depot, I'm in my 3rd week, and I'm going for two more.

I just want to know when can I start having a drink (alcohol) after I finish my cycle including the clomid which I pretend to take for 10 days two weeks later after my last Sust Shot.

any comments will be helpful!
    thanks

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    U can drink some on cycle but most dont... just get some milk thistle, and drink lots of water... you can start drinking again about a week after your done with clomid, however it is proven that drinking lowers your body's testosterone production, just something to think about.

Thanks!

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Why are you doing a 5 week cycle...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking_Power
    Why are you doing a 5 week cycle...
    yes why a 5 week cycle? with sus some of the longer acting esters don't kick in till week 4 ... and i'd wait a few weeks after ur cycle b4 u start drinking agagin just to be safe

I'm just doing a cuting cycle for 5 weeks, don't want to much mass, just get ripped.

I'm not a bodybuilder I'm a swimmer, and I can't afford being heavy, you know what I mean.

I do weights but swimming is my sport.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shory
    Hi guys, I'm doing an Sust 250 cycle with Winstrol Depot, I'm in my 3rd week, and I'm going for two more.

I just want to know when can I start having a drink (alcohol) after I finish my cycle including the clomid which I pretend to take for 10 days two weeks later after my last Sust Shot.

any comments will be helpful!
    thanks
    this is all wrong...sust for 5 weeks is not good enough, pretend?? to take clomid??, 10 days for PCT is not long enough, and you start PCT 3 weeks after last sust shot, not 2...perfect example of no research...what are you thinking bro??

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    hah...bartleby you beat me to it....pretend??....pretend what to take clomid??...i suggest getting somemore sust and running it atleast 10 weeks....following wit 3 weeks of clomid...starting 2 weeks after your last injection

Thread Information