tall_skinny is offline Junior Member

Question Winny and injection spots. How painful?

I just started my winny and im worried about injecting it in the same place too many times. Two days a week i mix the winny with deca and that seems to be when i feel the sorest. Other days i just shoot winny by itself. Ive been injecting in my buttocks and quads. I really want to stop shooting in my quad because i can hardly walk the next week. Will it hurt just the same if i inject only winny in my shoulder? or will it matter if i mix it with the deca? tell me what you thin guys please! my legs are killing me.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    You can drink winny and it will have the same effect. Just squirt it out of the syring into your mouth and just shoot the deca . And you wont have much pain anymore... Also take a hot shower b4 injecting and run the liquid under warm water

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    i read injecting winny for some unknown reason works better...also i have 1 1/2 pins. is that too large? i would say i dont have the biggest shoulders.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    whether u inject winny or drink it, it will have the same effect. its a 17aa and is absorbed twice through ur liver. The length of the pin doesn't matter just don't stick it in all the way. put in almost an inch.. The gauge is what causes more pain. generally speaking u'll probably have a hard time shooting winny through a 25 gauge pin. just get a big ol 18g and squirt it in ur mouth

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    You can drink winny and it will have the same effect. Just squirt it out of the syring into your mouth and just shoot the deca. And you wont have much pain anymore... Also take a hot shower b4 injecting and run the liquid under warm water

you might want to take the pin off first!!

somedude247 is offline Member
    shoot the shoulders with the winny...25 3/8 pins...painless.....actually feels good compared to the quads......I've been doing shoulder shots lately - they are getting noticeably bigger and more defined - no complaints!

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    shoot the shoulders with the winny...25 3/8 pins...painless.....actually feels good compared to the quads......I've been doing shoulder shots lately - they are getting noticeably bigger and more defined - no complaints!

I would inject winny regardless. The painful injections is something you will have to deal with. If you are scared of a needle then don't use steroids .

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro depending on what winny you have depends on how painful the jab is, if it human grade not vet it will be less painful, it's all to do with the size of the crystals. i only inject in the same place every week, 2 weeks if possible. because of the consistency of winny you don't really run the risk of an absus, that's mainly with oil based solutions. i use a 23g 1inch pin every where apart from my butt where i use a 23 g 1-1/2, i don't do butt injections very often, shoulders and legs for me.

Thread Information