musclehead1 is offline Member

any problems with test eth

what are sum of the problems u guys have experienced with only test most of tha cycles i read about are stacked with somethin else so i was jus wondering on the sides of jus test eth (and obviously pct and anti-es), like have any of u ended up in tha hospital etc etc. thanks

Ambulance is offline Member
    Get a check up, make sure your heart is beating normally as well as having a good blood pressure... it's one of the safest steroids IMO

If you check out fine at your doc and ur mid twenties or older, you should be good to go my friend.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Test alone is easy as pie, and you will see results. 500 mg a week for ten weeks and your golden.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I haven't yet tried anyother test but the enethate was some good stuff!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL....You searching for horror stories over here.. Naw, test is as basic as it gets along the lines of a strong injectable androgen.. Acne, increased sex drive, increased appetite, water retention, high blood pressure, elevated aggressiveness, did i forget anything guys.. Test won't put you in the hospital, Make sure its a legit source, make sure they aren't trying to sell you a bottle of WD40..

kennyw12345 is offline New Member
    do i need to front load 1000mg the first week then run 500mg week 2-9? front loading will help it "kick in" faster correct?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    listent to the above posts. this is your first time correct? do a simple cycle of test e 400-500mg wk @ 10 wks and you'll be good..
    spend some time researching pct, clomid, nolvadex , etc..
    good luck.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No, You do not have to front load Test Cyp or Enan. Stick with one those two. (less injections) Research, Nolvadex , and Clomid. It will take about 4 or 5 weeks for it to kick in so be patient. Also remember to make sure you eat correctly, train hard and sleep!!!! Without those 3, NO steroid will get you big.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyw12345
    do i need to front load 1000mg the first week then run 500mg week 2-9? front loading will help it "kick in" faster correct?
    This post should win "newb of the year award" You should do some research bro.. I'll just laugh at you on this one

Search, if i had a dollar for each time this question was asked..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I did 12wk of 500mg od test enan for first cycle and put on 23lbs. I did have some bloating problems early on in the cycle.

I never bloat off of Test.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    one more thing bro if your doing test ethanate make sure you heat the vial up in a warm cup of water before injecting. trust me it can be a painful injection otherwise. i have a hot shower after as well, that way your be pain free. run no more than 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks as it's your first cycle, maybe if you want use some eq 200mg-400mg if not just use test nice and simple. like the lads said research PCT as you want to hold on to as much of your hard earned muscle as possible.

peace

NoLimits is offline Member
    Lets back up here for a moment... how old are you? You didn't fill out the personal profile for yourself so we have no idea who it is we are giving advice to (not that we really know any other time with anyone!) But if you are honest, it helps in giving advice. Monster covered most of the sides, but you will experience a shut down after you come off the cycle. That is why everyone is telling you to research Clomid, Nolvadex ! I am a firm believer in getting your blood levels tested before and after each cycle. I too keep an eye on my blood pressure as well. I am in this for life, and I want a life after all is said and done! Not that this is any type of guarantee, but better to be safe then sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Lets back up here for a moment... how old are you? You didn't fill out the personal profile for yourself so we have no idea who it is we are giving advice to (not that we really know any other time with anyone!) But if you are honest, it helps in giving advice. Monster covered most of the sides, but you will experience a shut down after you come off the cycle. That is why everyone is telling you to research Clomid, Nolvadex! I am a firm believer in getting your blood levels tested before and after each cycle. I too keep an eye on my blood pressure as well. I am in this for life, and I want a life after all is said and done! Not that this is any type of guarantee, but better to be safe then sorry!
    ok im 20 and i got about 7-8 years of lifting experience and gains in strength have actually slowed down i am goin to get my test levels checked and my liver checked i posted a question on what to get checked and theres a ton of things, yes i know i should wait another year but im bout to turn 21 in a few months, the only reason i ask this question is some ppl say they experience flu/fever i want to know how sever it is and if theres anything else that can go wrong. my blood pressure is fine but heart rate is lil high but thats because i havent done any cardio for a while. i am do in research on pct and anti es, but i see ppl write that they are takin 300/sumthin/sumthin i dont understand that. thanks for all ur help

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Kinda user dependednt. Some get bad acne - other don't. I see rapid increases in bodyhair (just shave it off) when using test only. And I do hold a lot of water on high doses of testosterone only as well as experienced sudden radid heart beets (>800mg per week) - even in conjunction with proper anti-e's. The key is to just monitor yourself and keep a healthy lifestyle.

IMO - stacking is a safer way to increase the total steroid burden on the body. For example, instead of using 1000mg of testosterone per week - you could use 500mg plus 400mg of Deca . That would increase the anabolic potential while limiting estrogen conversion and androgenic side effects (male-like effects, like hair growth). Stacking is also used to get a jump on a cycle by using a shorter ester, or no ester at all (like using Dianabol or Trenbolone Acetate in the beginning while a longer ester is saturating over multiple injections).

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    Acne, acne, ance!!! And an increased sex drive.

20 years old? TO YOUNG

kennyw12345 is offline New Member
    if you were referring to me about researching PCT, I know i have Clomid for it and Nolv on hand in case of gyno. And by the way this is my second cycle. I have been out of the country and posting on a different board. i tried lower doses. 250mg test and 200mg EQ, did not do much for me. on different boards, they are big into frontloading. thats why i was asking you guys. i did not ask because im stupid or i wanted to get flammed.

if you were referring to me about researching PCT, I know i have Clomid for it and Nolv on hand in case of gyno. And by the way this is my second cycle. I have been out of the country and posting on a different board. i tried lower doses. 250mg test and 200mg EQ, did not do much for me. on different boards, they are big into frontloading. thats why i was asking you guys. i did not ask because im stupid or i wanted to get flammed.
    You shouldn't get FLAMMED!!!! The only stupid question is a question not asked. the only concern I have is your 20 years old and on your 2nd cycle.

Are you musclehead1? BTW - frontloading is another effective way to get a jump on a cycle... without stacking.

You don't need to frontload 1 gram of test.. Why would you waste it, what is drving you to think this sh!t up? nothing will make test "kick in" faster that is why you front load d-bol or anadrol , to compensate the time it takes for the test to be in full effect.. What did i miss, you fill me in?

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You don't need to frontload 1 gram of test.. Why would you waste it, what is drving you to think this sh!t up? nothing will make test "kick in" faster that is why you front load d-bol or anadrol , to compensate the time it takes for the test to be in full effect.. What did i miss, you fill me in?
    Actually - by running 500mg of testosterone enanthate every week - he would have 900mg or so of TE in his blood by the end of the third week anyway. So by frontloading before the esters first half life (within the first 4 days) he would effectively presaturate his blood levels. I did I diagram explaining this in another thread - but I am on my way out the door now...

But are you actually doing 500mg per week? Doing 250mg every 4 days is more like 467mg per week... in which you would NOT need a gram frontload...

Sorry gotta go...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    So by frontloading before the esters first half life (within the first 4 days) he would effectively presaturate his blood levels. I did I diagram explaining this in another thread
    I understand you're point, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying that if he shot 1 gram of test week 1, then 500mgs week 2.. The only difference would be, by week 3-4 the amount of test in his system will be greater (around 1000mgs give or take). What i'm getting at is: That gram of test is not going to make a difference those first couple weeks because the test levels will gradually level out by week 3 anyway, so why not save it, and extend the cycle with 2 more shots.. My opinion of a drug being frontloaded is to compensate for the wait it takes for another drug to kick in.. Something with a much shorter half life.. No matter which way he goes, he's going to wait the first 3-4 weeks for that test to kick in..

is there anyway of decreasing the amount of body hair one get when doin test?

It's called shaving.. or waxing..have fun waxing hurts!!

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    It's called shaving.. or waxing..have fun waxing hurts!!
    lol thanks ...but i heard of a prescription cream but its not covered by insurance or sumthing anyone know tha name?

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    "the only reason i ask this question is some ppl say they experience flu/fever i want to know how sever it is and if theres anything else that can go wrong."

I don't think anyone touched on this part of your question so I'll take a shot!!! I've done a lot of research on here, from what I've read The flu/fever symptons usually come from using SUS, and it can put you on your ass, correct guys??? I can't remember anyone posting about these symptons from using any other Test. Correct me if Im wrong guys!!! I'd say stick with Test E

hardtimes is offline New Member

test

It is great by itself

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I have had zero sides from test eth, unless you consider wanting to have have sex with every woman I see a negative side effect.

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    can i use short ester test like sust or omna 125 mg once a week and use nandrolone at dose of 200 mg a week. Because i have acne and hairgrowth ussues

trueX is offline Junior Member
    The only problems ive seen from my test enth cycles is my girlfriend bitching because im wearing her raw....in the sack yanno.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ~sigh~
    guys this thread is over 5 years old... shame when I have to close antique threads just to keep n00bs from hijacking them.

Thread Information