surferbum21 is offline New Member

Tips and useful information regarding Enantat QV 250

First off I would like to say this site is bad ass. I'm new here and like what I see. I'm 20 years old and have been lifting for 5 years and have been doing so seriously for about 3. I am thinking about taking a cycle of Enantat QV 250 as I want to look big for spring break and summer. I am at a decent size...5'9" and 165 lbs. I'm not huge, but I'm cut. I was wondering if anybody could give me helpful information and/or tips on steroid use . I've done my research and know a little bit about roids. But I was hoping the more wise and bigger guys on here could help me out. I know where to inject it, how to inject it, and so on. I currently take 3 protein shakes a day and eat 5-6 meals a day. I know when I start I need to drink 1.5 gallons of water a day to flush out the steroids . Just a few questions now...I am 5'9" and will be 21 soon. I've read that steroids can stunt your growth and truthfully I would like to be taller as all my friends are six foot (not to mention the girls are tall in Oklahoma). Should I reconsider taking steroids until I'm a little bit older. I have taken one cycle before when I was 18 (note: young and stupid). I made a gain of 10 lbs. and my muscle growth was great. I looked the best I ever have. I'm sort of afraid to take steroids as all the bad stuff I hear about them. I'm also kind of tight on money as my dad just passed away and I'm helping my mom pay rent. So I can't afford to take all the other expensive crap I see other people taking with their cycles. I was going to just take ephedra pills after I cycled off to cut up. I was wondering if I should consider taking estrogen blockers. Any information you could post would be appreciated. Thanks.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    if you want to do a complete cycle you will need to drop some cash, you will totally think its worth it to wait until you have enough money to buy a good cycle with anti-estrogens, and clomid for PCT. you will be way happier in the long run. id say its too late for a spring break cycle. do a search for "first cycles"
    I agree, you'll be much happier if you wait and do your first cycle correctly. Also, at 5'9" and 165lbs, you should be able to get bigger without AAS right now.

-moto

carlo is offline Associate Member
    I am sorry about your loss(father), should wait until you have money to spend, a cycle is not cheap considering you need to acquire your ancilliary drugs as well(PCT-Clomid and Nolva) When you are ready please get all your gear together first starting with PCT and anti-estrogens and then the androgens/anabolics. You can use ephedra to "cut up" but that won't o the job alone, if you have done your research you should know that PCT is a must, unless you want to experience the bad sides of ASS after your last shot/dose.
    Good Luck Bro!

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    If you're concerned about your height first off at 21 you have probably already reached your max height (not a gaurentee jsut likely) and either way if you did a cycle at 18 it probably closed your growth plates back then.

surferbum21 is offline New Member
    First I would like to ask whiteykauai who the model in the pic is...need some new masturbation material. Just kidding...anyways. So I have already pretty much planned on taking an estrogen blocker when I finished as I have heard it's the best way to go. Second, what is the PCT that you guys are talking about. What does it do and where would I be able to get it? I've heard about it before but not exactly sure what it is. Also about the spring break thing...I was wondering if it would be okay to take five weeks of it before spring break take the week off and start back up? Would that do more bad than good? The only reason I want to take it is for spring break and if it's too late I'll probably just blow it off. Thanks again for any help.

Thread Information