blue03svt is offline Junior Member

Question accutane and liftin

how is it liftin on accutane? i hear of how good it is for acne, but how about when your in the gym? how much does it suck to take it while liftin? thanks.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue03svt
    how is it liftin on accutane? i hear of how good it is for acne, but how about when your in the gym? how much does it suck to take it while liftin? thanks.
    Are you on accutane?

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    If you haven't taken accutane before and/or are not under doc supervision, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously the same could be said about AS, but some of the sides that I experienced when I was on required other prescriptions. I had extreme drying of the skin and depression.

Sym

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=71012

hckyplyr is offline New Member
    Hey bro,
    I've been on accutane for about 7 weeks now. The sides I have are extremely dry lips (get medicated lip balm), sore joints (not that bad), my skin and nose is sooo dry. My snot is stuck in my nose cause its so dry, and when I blow my nose I get nose bleeds. The tops of my hands are red and blotchy and the underside of my arms are the same way from dryness. I have just started using just plain lotion and have been fine. As of a few days ago, its like I woke up and my acne is GONE. It's such a great feeling. Honestly, my skin is much clearer, smoother, and looks overall much better. I'm gunna start my first cycle of Upjohn Test Cyp within a month. Everyone bitches about accutane, but for me the benefits far outweigh the sides. Remember, EVERYONE will react differently to it, so don't let people tell you not to take it because of sides. You won't know how you react until you take it. Best of luck to you. Oh yeah, I lift on it, and its no big deal, although I have a decreased appetite from accutane, kinda sucks but owell...I deal with it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    can definately give you sore joints during workouts.

blue03svt is offline Junior Member
    i am thinking of taking it, the doc WILL perscribe it to me, i was gonna do it then i backed out. i am just looking at it as a last resort, i have acne on my back that i cant really get rid of. also, my chest and face arent that well either. well anyways, thanks for the posts guys!!

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    What is your dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by hckyplyr
    Hey bro,
    I've been on accutane for about 7 weeks now. The sides I have are extremely dry lips (get medicated lip balm), sore joints (not that bad), my skin and nose is sooo dry. My snot is stuck in my nose cause its so dry, and when I blow my nose I get nose bleeds. The tops of my hands are red and blotchy and the underside of my arms are the same way from dryness. I have just started using just plain lotion and have been fine. As of a few days ago, its like I woke up and my acne is GONE. It's such a great feeling. Honestly, my skin is much clearer, smoother, and looks overall much better. I'm gunna start my first cycle of Upjohn Test Cyp within a month. Everyone bitches about accutane, but for me the benefits far outweigh the sides. Remember, EVERYONE will react differently to it, so don't let people tell you not to take it because of sides. You won't know how you react until you take it. Best of luck to you. Oh yeah, I lift on it, and its no big deal, although I have a decreased appetite from accutane, kinda sucks but owell...I deal with it.

mman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    can definately give you sore joints during workouts.
    Are you more injury-prone while on it??

chevy44 is offline Member
    while i was on it i was taking 800mgstest cypionate /wk and some times i would wake up in the middle of the night w/ pains in my kidney area (not to sure what it was) but as soon as i stopped the accutane and juice all together it stopped.

2bebig is offline New Member

Thumbs up Accutane

Quote Originally Posted by hckyplyr
    Hey bro,
    I couldn't agree more with you about Accutane. I had the whole dry effects lips, face, nose,and even eyes a bit but dryness has to happen because that's the whole purpose of the drug. But the whole depression thing is really blown out of proportion, I personally have been depressed in the past and found this drug had no effect on causing or re-hashing the depression. The after effect is phenomenal when you see the difference it has made. It did not change my appetite at all.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i hated doing it but was worth it! almost wanted to stop a bunch of times

hckyplyr is offline New Member
    To answer that question.....I take 40mg each day

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    im on 40 a day too...it's a miracle....serioulsy!!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    very dry lips and nose though....and i have those red dry blotches on my forearms too...just put up wit it

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Iam on 120 mg a day, and the sides are dry nose, lips, and my knees hurt, other than that it cleared my acne and it was worth doing the treatment iam almost done!

VP

Thread Information