Thread: delt shots

fugi1 is offline Junior Member

delt shots

my friend did his first shot of sus yesterday on his side delt, and now he is in complete agony. I don't know whether it's because his delts are not as thick as mine, or whether the 1inch pin was to long. Would it make a great deal of difference (pain wise) if he used the half inch pin? Or is it just that his delts are too small?

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Sust is know to leave you soar, allthough I've personally never experienced it. Could be that I mixed my sust with deca , that's supposed to make it hurt less. I think it's the prop in sust that makes you soar. Try heating up the amp/syringe with hot water from the tap. Also masage the injection site and take a hot bath after injecting.

Bump for more experienced users.

that may be true about getting less pain with mixing the sus/deca , 'cos that's what i'm doing and i feel ok. What difference will it make by heating the syringe?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I mix my enth with deca and there aint a bit of pain.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    What you have to realize is that you are injecting a syringe into muscle tissue, ( a piece of metal is being driven through living tissue). This is obviously going to cause a certian degree of trauma to the injections site, there will be some pain associated with the injection. some ways to reduce the soarness, is too 1. lighlty heat the oil by running it under hot water, 2. massage the injection site for a few minutes after the injection to disperse the oil, and 3. If its that bad at some heat and/or ice to reduce any swelling/muscle ache. The best thing I find to do with delts after injection is to not let the muscle sit, it helps to move it around.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if anything, there would be more discomfort from not injecting deep enough into the muscle, not from going too deep, so a shorter pin would defeat the purpose, it's the prop in the sust, some people are just sensitive to it and experience pain, try mixing shots w/ b-12 if the other methods the other bros suggested don't work

i'm just thinking that 'cos his delts are smaller than mine maybe that's why he is getting more pain afterwards, mine are alot thicker than his

Thread Information