Thread: Bleeding a Lot

SauceKing215 is offline New Member

Bleeding a Lot

When I first started injecting there was little or no blood after I pulled the pin out, but now every time I inject there is a steady line of blood after I remove the pin from my glute. I usually only inject into my 2 butt cheeks but I also try and find a different spot each time, why do you think I am bleeding so much and what should I do about this. My friend has been doing the same exact places as me and he never bleeds. Thanks for any input.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    You probably just went through a vein when stikcing the needle in. That's nothing to worry about. As long as the is no blood in the syringe when you aspirate . How much are you bleeding anyway???? Never hit a vein sticking in the butt, but when in delts or triceps it's not more than I can wipe it of and put a finger on the injection site and the bleeding stop almost right away.

Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku
    You probably just went through a vein when stikcing the needle in. That's nothing to worry about. As long as the is no blood in the syringe when you aspirate. How much are you bleeding anyway???? Never hit a vein sticking in the butt, but when in delts or triceps it's not more than I can wipe it of and put a finger on the injection site and the bleeding stop almost right away.
    Yeah there isn't blood when I aspirate just when I remove the needle...but I am bleeding more then I think I should be I mean I can soak a whole tissue in blood before it stops and I worry that some juice comes out with the blood.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Well never experienced something like that. It sounds to be a lot of blood. I'm gonn bump this for a more experienced user.

shootdeep is offline Member
    what size pin are you using? when i used 20g pins i bled quite a bit

I've been doing my glutes with 23g by 1''

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    If you inject too low in your glute, there are more veins... Imagine looking at one cheek and drawing a cross (+) on it. If you inject in the upper outer portion, you should miss most of the veins, but not always. You don't have anyhting to worry about, other than a high tissue bill, as long as you don't draw blood on the aspiration

Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    If you inject too low in your glute, there are more veins... Imagine looking at one cheek and drawing a cross (+) on it. If you inject in the upper outer portion, you should miss most of the veins, but not always. You don't have anyhting to worry about, other than a high tissue bill, as long as you don't draw blood on the aspiration
    No I've been doing it in my upper glute, I've known where to stick it, could my bleeding be due to sticking it into scar tissue?

Thread Information