JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

Anadrol Question?

I have a job that will test if they suspect. I did dbol without any notice from anyone I gained good weight and it seemed like after the cycle the weight gain slowly dropped . I wanted to try a-bombs on next cycle will it be to dramatic of a gain then loss once I discontinue. I willl be stacking with sust 750 mg a weekx10 weeks also I have nolva and pct on hand. any advice

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    If you use the A bombs to front load you should be fine. Don't take them longer than the first 4 weeks though.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYWHITE
    I have a job that will test if they suspect. I did dbol without any notice from anyone I gained good weight and it seemed like after the cycle the weight gain slowly dropped . I wanted to try a-bombs on next cycle will it be to dramatic of a gain then loss once I discontinue. I willl be stacking with sust 750 mg a weekx10 weeks also I have nolva and pct on hand. any advice
    What are your stats Jay? If this is only your second cycle, and first using any test, 750 mgs a week is alot to use.

JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

Yes this is my second cycle but Im using sust 250. My first cycle was the same exept I used dbol and sust at 500 mg a week 2x a week. I really just want a good kickstart to the sust but I dont want to get really huge then really small once I stop. If a-bombs gains will stay with me for a while Ill be cool with that if not Ill stick with the d-bol

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you will probably put on some good size quick but with the sust you might not lose it all!

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    What do u mean with the sus he will loose it all......Im doing Anadrol 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks, with DUARTEST/DECA400....And i have NOLVA/ CLOMId on hand.........GAin should stay pretty good right? With proper PCT...Why with the SUS will the gains fall..

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    What do u mean with the sus he will loose it all......Im doing Anadrol 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks, with DUARTEST/DECA400....And i have NOLVA/ CLOMId on hand.........GAin should stay pretty good right? With proper PCT...Why with the SUS will the gains fall..
    He siad " you might NOT lose it all"

If you made good gains with d-bol and 500mgs/week of sus last time, why change what's working for you...save the increases for down the road when smaller doses are no longer effective.
    Forget the A-bombs for now.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    yur doin anadrol , and 750mg of test for yur 2nd cycle.......? wow thats alot for a 2nd cycle bro.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    He siad " you might NOT lose it all"

If you made good gains with d-bol and 500mgs/week of sus last time, why change what's working for you...save the increases for down the road when smaller doses are no longer effective.
    Forget the A-bombs for now.

Now im not using SUS, but im using DURATEST, think i may keep some of my gains......

you should be o.k. you wil gain probably 10-15 lbs. just keep your cool around your employees.

BTW mallet where did you get your avatar picture?

Whatcha gonna do............

simplyjakked is offline Member
    mallet thanks for correcting him for me. i agree with mallet, if dbol worked good and you liked it why change to something as harsh and inconsistent as anadrol ?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to be the voice of reason here and say that there's a chance you could get fired. Anadrol has been known to pack 20 lbs of water onto someone in just a few weeks.. if that's not suspect behavior, i don't know what is. I would reccomend not using a jump start, or using a moderate prop dose in addition to your sustanon .

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Now im not using SUS, but im using DURATEST, think i may keep some of my gains......
    how long are you running the test/deca for?

Thread Information