big swoll is offline Member

Prop at the end of a cycle?

thanks for helping me out bro's....im toying with running prop at the end of my cycle, between my last cyp shot and three days before pct....im not too sure that ive ever seen it run like this, but thats not to say that some of you haven't done it.....so please tell me what ya think...feel free to comment on the cycle too:

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg ew
    week 1-11 deca 600mg ew
    week 5-14 hcg 500iu 2x weekly
    week 13-15 prop 100mg ed (stop 3 days before pct)
    week 15 begin clomid
    ldex .25mg ed throughout

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you feel you need to run prop for 2 weeks again, when you have HCG , and clomid? Cycle looks good, but prop is unnecessary..

i just thought that i would like to have two more weeks of test in me....i wanted to run test for 15 weeks, and i dont really want to run deca for more than 10....this way my pct would be timed correctly....does that make sense?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    There is not a problem doing that. Actually, I think it is a good idea. You can keep your blood levels stable all the way through pct instead of just waiting for it to leave your system. I think it is a good way to end a cycle and will probably do it in any bulker cycles i'll do from now on.

I could see how you are putting it together in your mind, but the test cyp. will be effective until a good part of week 14.. You are correct about ending the deca before the test.. An extra 2 weeks of prop will not do much, save it to front load ur next cycle.. You wouldn't benefit GREATLY by running the prop, in my opinion i would leave it out on this one bro.. As far as the prop, evening your test levels out, this would be pointless, because you are running HCG along with it.. See what the other bros have to say
    Last edited by monster.; 01-27-2004 at 10:00 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I always end with prop, but I would start it in wk12 and run 75mg ed. Run it as long as you want. I would actually push up to wk16 so the Deca has had quite enough time to taper out of your system. Run the HCG to 15, and start PCT 3 days after last inject.

Pheendo what importantance would it be to run prop at an end of a cycle? Does it make a tremendous difference? I'm curious, how could it help?

I'm not disagreeing, but in my mind it doesn't seem like it would do much?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I always end with prop, but I would start it in wk12 and run 75mg ed. Run it as long as you want. I would actually push up to wk16 so the Deca has had quite enough time to taper out of your system. Run the HCG to 15, and start PCT 3 days after last inject.
    I agree............. I like running fast acting esters at the end of my cycles before starting PCT. Like Pheedno said running the prop longer will make your recovery easier.

LOL..it does now... I guess it would help with the tapering effect from the deca .. I see where you are coming from.. If you ran it longer then 2 weeks i see what you mean bro..

Pheendo...i am a little confused....are you saying run the cyp and the prop concurrently in week 12, if so i'd be taking a little over a gram of test that week...or stop cyp in week 11 and start prop in 12...if you dont mind, it would help me understand if you would write it out week by week likei did in my first post....one other question....are you saying run the hcg right up until pct, or stop a week before.....thanks for the patience and time

Swellin Guest
    I'll let you know what I think of doing this....in a few more weeks. I will be finishing with prop as well. I would like to see more input on this.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    Pheendo...i am a little confused....are you saying run the cyp and the prop concurrently in week 12, if so i'd be taking a little over a gram of test that week...or stop cyp in week 11 and start prop in 12...if you dont mind, it would help me understand if you would write it out week by week likei did in my first post....one other question....are you saying run the hcg right up until pct, or stop a week before.....thanks for the patience and time

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg ew
    week 1-11 deca 600mg ew
    week 5-15 hcg 500iu 2x weekly
    week 12-16 prop 75mg ed
    week 3 days post prop- begin clomid
    ldex .25mg ed throughout

With the amount of time it will take for the prop to reach peak levels, allthough short, is still long enough to begin the last wk of the cyp. Or you could start the prop 4-5 days before Cyps end if you want to get really detailed
    I would run the prop to 16, so that you have a little more than 2 full wks for the deca to be tapered out before PCT, this for recovery reasons only. If you want to stop the prop at 15, their is no problem with that either

thanks everybody for all of your help.....espicially you Pheendo.....i think i am going to run my cycle like that...i like the way it looks....however, it is still a few months away so it might end up chaning a little....Swellin....be sure to let us know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I concur, in fact I honestly don't understand why everyone doesn't run it this way.
    Unless some freaky scientific Breakthough comes forward, Prop will be my last shot of every cycle, Forever.
    Last EQ Shot will be on the 7th, I'll drop my Tren on the 17th, and Run 100mg of Prop ED 'til Leap Day. (HCG from 7th-21st @ 500-1000iu ED)
    I seriously don't understand (as long as you can get it, afford it, etc etc) why in the world you'd "suffer" through the traces of a long acting ester, awaiting PCT, if you don't have too?
    TSW

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Bump. I think it's a great idea and I'm going to give it a try. Glad you asked that question big swoll!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everybody for all of your help.....espicially you Pheendo.....i think i am going to run my cycle like that...i like the way it looks....however, it is still a few months away so it might end up chaning a little....Swellin....be sure to let us know how it goes
    You'll like it Swoll, the first time I did it, I was like, man, why haven't I been doin' this all along???
    Can I ask why you're gonna wait so long in between cycles? Have you been on a few long back to backer's?
    I'm always curious why guys wait so long between cycles. I understand it's good for the body to rest a bit, but man if I test out OK after PCT, and nothin's hurtin,'....I hit it! (Big is the goal right??...lol)
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    You'll like it Swoll, the first time I did it, I was like, man, why haven't I been doin' this all along???
    Can I ask why you're gonna wait so long in between cycles? Have you been on a few long back to backer's?
    I'm always curious why guys wait so long between cycles. I understand it's good for the body to rest a bit, but man if I test out OK after PCT, and nothin's hurtin,'....I hit it! (Big is the goal right??...lol)
    TSW

BIG is definately the goal....right now, im weighing in at 215 with about 13%bf....and after this cycle i hope to put on about 20 lbs....i think it looks like a 20lb cycle, don't you? im waiting so long because im a tested athlete, and its my senior season....whenever im done with baseball though, i would like to get into bodybuilding...i have no ambition to go professional or anything like that, but i would like to do my first show in a year and a half, or two and a half years.....i love bodybuilding, but its hard to do that while im still playing baseball....so that is my reason for waiting so long....i hope my cycle is promising!!!!

BIG is definately the goal....right now, im weighing in at 215 with about 13%bf....and after this cycle i hope to put on about 20 lbs....i think it looks like a 20lb cycle, don't you? im waiting so long because im a tested athlete, and its my senior season....whenever im done with baseball though, i would like to get into bodybuilding...i have no ambition to go professional or anything like that, but i would like to do my first show in a year and a half, or two and a half years.....i love bodybuilding, but its hard to do that while im still playing baseball....so that is my reason for waiting so long....i hope my cycle is promising!!!!
    Gotcha, and I can't blame you, I LOVE Baseball. Play it til they kick you off the Diamond!
    And yes, I think your cycle does look promising..I like it, I think it looks clean, simple, and productive.
    Good Luck!
    TSW

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    I'm curious. It does make sense to use prop at the end of a cycle to give the deca enough time to fully leave your system and it also hardens the muscle.

Would 10mg of dbol per day not work as well? Though it won't harden the muscle it will hold on to your gains and allow the extra time for the deca to taper out before your pct. dbol is used for bridging.
    Last edited by Cubber; 01-28-2004 at 01:21 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There are some that run d-bol at the end of their cycles to run up to PCT........ I would run 35 or 40mg though.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Swoll, thats what I did, after a graduated in may of 02 and my college career was over, I started body building and hittin the juice, and the competetive aspect definitely fills the void after leaving collegiate sports. I love it man........

thats awesome rjm03....are you competing, or just doing it for the love of it

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

prop

I'm on my first cycle and this (ending with prop) is what I figured out on my own a few weeks ago, which is to squeeze everything I can out of the cycle by using the short term esters (terminate 3 days before PCT) to the last moment instead of waiting for lower levels of test enanthate (terminate 2 weeks before PCT) to disappear before PCT.

However my instincts are telling me I get better gains with the test enanthate than the test prop. I read someone else's post that said prop was a "cutter". This doesn't make sense if test is test and test enanthate is a bulker, but my first impression is that it may be so. So I don't know, I may only start using the prop for end of cycles only, or with enanthat/cyp throughout even though I had aspirations of using it soplely (with tren )throughout via home brew.

Thread Information