Thread: Gain

paragontas is offline New Member

Gain

how much weight can someone gain after a cycle? is it possible to gain 20kg?

Solrock is offline Member
    Whoa... what are your current stats, what is your cycle expereince, etc. We need more info. 20kg is approx 45lbs... that may be a little high. 20-30 lbs (10-15 kg) is not uncommon IF you know what you are doing.

i'm 6.3ft - 70kg never been on juice before. Trained on and off for the last year. Really desperate to gain some weight!!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paragontas
    i'm 6.3ft - 70kg never been on juice before. Trained on and off for the last year. Really desperate to gain some weight!!!
    Have you tried eating more? and being more consistent with your training...you did say "off and on" didn't you.

Solrock is offline Member
    Also, how old are you? What is your current diet like? How consistent is your training?

If this is going to be your first cycle, the ideal is to be at your natural limits BEFORE your cycle. I hate being someone who says 'do as I say, not as I do', but it is true. Just about any bro on this board will tell you to wait until you are at your natural limit. How many of us do/have... well... that is another story. (i actually think there was a poll on this a while back... hmm)

I am 22 years old. I've always been really skinny although I am known to my friends as a big eater. I eat anything. used to eat alot of beef. No junk though (chocolates, sweets). What do u mean by "natural limits"?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paragontas
    I am 22 years old. I've always been really skinny although I am known to my friends as a big eater. I eat anything. used to eat alot of beef. No junk though (chocolates, sweets). What do u mean by "natural limits"?
    Your friends might think you eat a lot but you should lay out your diet for us to look at. Do you consume 1.5-2.0g of Protein per body weight? Are you eating 6 meals every day? Are you consuming 3,000+ calories??? NO Steroid in the world will get you big unless your diet is perfect!!!

Thread Information