Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

(uncomfortably) numb

hello
    parts of my hands stay constantly (uncomfortably) numb. i get sleeping limbs at night which i can deal with. been told it's high blood pressure, it was low before doing AS. been told to use flaxseed oil, b6 and b12 for the sleeping limbs.

can you tell me if i disregard my constantly numb thumbs, back of left hand until the end of my cycle it will go away and everything will be okay. i understand high blood pressure can be fatal, but if i dont keep circulation to those parts of my hands, cant the tissue die or something. is there medication i can take (blood thinnner?) with my AS to help? will the flaxseed oil, b6 & b12 help with the constantly numb situation?
    any help is appreciated. thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What AAS are you taking?

I get the carpel tunnel syndrome on gear all the time...it alwats subsides though. If it's that bothersome you can take some nolva or proviron to help with the water that will lower your BP a little...for me I take aldactone if it becomes a problem, but I wouldn't recomend that for you it's a diuretic.

Question aas

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    What AAS are you taking?

I get the carpel tunnel syndrome on gear all the time...it alwats subsides though. If it's that bothersome you can take some nolva or proviron to help with the water that will lower your BP a little...for me I take aldactone if it becomes a problem, but I wouldn't recomend that for you it's a diuretic.
    tren and prop

i, at times drink a lot of diet sodas, i understand they are diuretics. thats what my mom tells me trying to get me to stop and she's got a degree in nutrition.

will nolva, during cycle, adversely affect the good affect of AS is what I keep asking but haven't got an answer yet. i read to use it post cycle, with clomid;
    does it subside post cycle and if you go too long can tissue die or something?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you using any anti'e right now. Slowing down the est with .25ldex and 10-20mg of nolva might help. B-6 is a natural dieuretic and b-12 is probably bad to take because it will bring up your red blood cell count.

nolvy and test

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Are you using any anti'e right now. Slowing down the est with .25ldex and 10-20mg of nolva might help. B-6 is a natural dieuretic and b-12 is probably bad to take because it will bring up your red blood cell count.
    no, I'm sitting on my nolvy and clomid until pct since no signs of gyno and i've heard it adversely affects the AS. when you say slow down the test it sounds like something that is adversely affect the test affects. if so, wouldn't it be better just to take lighter dosages of test?

Thread Information