Shredder is offline Associate Member

9 month cycle:hcg and clomid?

This was my first cycle and coudnt stop.. I was on sus 750 and 400 deca for like 12 week then went to 250 enath and 600 eq mixed w/ 75mg of tren per week for 8 weeks then went to 1000mg of enath for like 8 weeks now i was on 250 enath and 200mg of eq q3 days for 8 weeks. I did this continuesly and have gained 42lbs of hard muscle and no water... i used some lasix at the end. I was wondering what post cycle formula do u guys recomend. And how long should I wait for my next cycle. I ve already stocked up w/ 2 vials of eq..1 vail of deca...2 vials of T2 and 20cc of tren75.

viper is offline Member
    shredder....i hope you can get your hpta going correctly again......did you use any hcg during the cycle ??.......

after the cycle, you need to hit the clomid and maybe a few weeks of hcg to increase Lh activity, and help hpta return to normal.......

some dont agree you need hcg because using it for to long may desensitize the testicles, but im only talking a week or 2, so it shouldn't cause a problem.....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd say take a good 2-3 months off. That's one HELLUVA cycle bro. Good gains though. 42lbs of straight muscle? Holy heezie.

I can't afford that for THAT long.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I'd say take a good 2-3 months off. That's one HELLUVA cycle bro. Good gains though. 42lbs of straight muscle? Holy heezie.

I can't afford that for THAT long.
    NO kidding!!! What do you do for a living ? (must be a plumber or something)

mando is offline Associate Member
    control your mind once u come off ! some ppl freak out once they start losing some size and get back on the juice !! not a good idea.....use hcg ,clomid keep protein very high ,watch carbs , fat...dont overtrain !!

Mugs Guest
    Right on Mondo! Make sure you dont over train. Your body will not respond like you did before. You may end up in a terrible catabolic state! Glutamine, clen , those will help also.

Thread Information