Thread: 2-3 Year Gains

Venice is offline Junior Member

2-3 Year Gains

Question for anyone on the board whose been juicing for a few years. Everyone's different, but how much weight did you all put on over your first few years of using?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Hey venice!
    is that a pic of you for your avatar, because if it is u should be telling us how much size u have put on in the last few year and what u use!!..lol

viper is offline Member
    venice...i wrestled at 123 my senior year of high school...(along time ago) thats when i started lifting.....went first 5 years or so clean and gained up to around 150 or so if memory serves me....

i weighed in this monday at 248.......i think i put on a little weight (LOL)...im usually between 10-15% bf depending on the cycle...

i haven't been using super vitamins the whole time.....used from 1989 to 1991(3 years), then went clean until early 1999 i started back again....

so i guess with 6 years of use and 11 years of clean or close to that....ive more than doubled my starting weight.....damn now that i think of it....thats alot, im smiling now from pride if you can't see me.....

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

60lbs

I gained 60lbs in last 3 years.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Went from 140-180 naturally in one year. Done one cycle, and did what i did in one year, in 7 weeks.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I went from 125# to 180# in just over three years. but then went without in the past year and haven't gain much more than 5#'s Ready to gain again.

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member
    Went from approx. 190 to 260 as of this past november almost 3 years exactly. Started dieting shortly thereafter. Mind you this is with a small set back in May of 99' with motorcycle accident and two back surgeries in aug 99' I went down to about 170.
    Rehab was good thanks to a few vitamins.

Sal

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    I gained 40 pounds in 1 years and a half......15 in the first 6 month (before juice) 25 more in the folowing year(after juice).....

Venice is offline Junior Member
    So it looks like 60-70 pounds in 2-3 years. Pretty damn impressive. How much of that is muscle and how much needs to be dieted down?

dieting down

Well I think the question about dieting down is relative. Are you asking about dieting for a show or just to look damn good.
    Right now I'm going for a show so I will drop to about 210 from 260. Just to look good? Well I can see abs and decent vascularity at 243 now. Again every one is different, a freind of mine was 163 at his last show and is currently 255 but he looks like the michellin man. I hope this helps.

Sal

mando is offline Associate Member
    hey sal what waz ya first cycle and how much did ya gain ? thanxs

Re: First cycle

mando asked "what waz ya first cycle and how much did ya gain ? "
    To be honest the first thing I did was try the pro-hormone route along with the cell-tech and all that jazz. And to my surprise I actually made good gains, Could be those were just gains from lifting seriously and eating to properly. But I went from approx 190 to just under 230. This took the better parrt of 6 months.
    Very first cycle was D-bol tabs only 2ed up to 5ed and back down, the whole ramp style. What did I know. To help me recover from the back surgeries. After that and a trip to Mex it was Sten and Primo. Sten at 2cc's e3d and Primo at 1cc every 6th day, (10wks).
    Cycles have gone heavy and light, kinda depends on what the last cycle was like.
    I also make a log for each cycle and keep them for reference.

Sal
    Last edited by Sal Paradise; 01-17-2002 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information