Thread: Cycle Quesiton?

Z06Vetteman is offline New Member

Cycle Quesiton?

I was wondering what you guys thought about this... What if someone where to cycle on test cyp. or any other form of test with the excpetion of sust. for like 3 weeks on and a month off and 3 weeks on and a month off... Wouldn't that make small gains happen but your body will recover quicker from the three week cycle minimizing loss...

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06Vetteman
    I was wondering what you guys thought about this... What if someone where to cycle on test cyp. or any other form of test with the excpetion of sust. for like 3 weeks on and a month off and 3 weeks on and a month off... Wouldn't that make small gains happen but your body will recover quicker from the three week cycle minimizing loss...
    no it would be pointless as cyp has a long acting ester and prob wouldn't even kick in in 3 weeks...if youre thinking of a short cycle you need fast acting esters like prop etc...do a search there are some threads on shorter cycles...

Thats wierd, cause I felt strength gains within the 2 and third weeks being on sust.. in fact i'm going onto week 4 now and have gained 3" in my arms... I take 20-30mg of nolvadex and my body isn't very catabolic to begin with... so i'm thinking of stopping earlier and only loosing an inch or so off the arms?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06Vetteman
    Thats wierd, cause I felt strength gains within the 2 and third weeks being on sust.. in fact i'm going onto week 4 now and have gained 3" in my arms... I take 20-30mg of nolvadex and my body isn't very catabolic to begin with... so i'm thinking of stopping earlier and only loosing an inch or so off the arms?
    the reason youre prob feeling an effect with the sust is because it does have a little prop in it, I believe 30mg....but with a longer acting ester like cyp or enan it takes about 3-5 weeks depending on the person to fully kick in...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    bro, i cant say anything bad about someone with such a cool name . but it does sound like you should spend a bit more time research AAS before you continue. And i dont know what you are talking about when you include nolv and catabolism in the same sentance.

Thanks 956vette but i have done my fair share of research on here and i'm actually a biochem major, I was just wondering what you guys would think about my situation with sust that is all... I can see how prop would be good for a quick cycle and sust and enan would be bad cause of the long esters... sorry I included nolv and catabolism in the same sentence bro, people sure are anal in these threads

qdog is offline New Member
    i would suggest short esters like previously stated (specifically tren , dbol , prop, winny, anavar , nandrolone phenylpropianate--in that order)...i would stack two and using tren as a base...currently on tren ~75 mg ed and 20 mg dbol ed...this is my first two week cycle, my own research experiment...i was skeptical at first, but there might be something to it...9th day and up 14 lbs...strength up too obviously...hpta will shut down around day 14 (give or take)...i've read that if u shut it down, u might as well keep it shut down (don't know how much truth to that there is)...this is why i opted for the two weeker...i could go on and on so pm me if u want.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your hormones will be all over the place...... sides will be bad...... also the ester in the test woudn't even peak your blood levels to do it's job.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure what you are asking now Z06, but the difference between test esters (prop-short), (cyp. enth.-long), is the time it takes for the ester to actually be effective in your system.. Bartlby, answered this good, you experienced strength gains early into your cycle of sust. because it contained a low dose of prop. If you were shooting enth. or cyp. You would more likely see a gain in strength later on into your cycle, maybe the 3rd, or the 4th week..

Cool guys thanks for all the info appreciate it.

Thread Information