Blackac is offline Associate Member

Anadrol question?

Im on a an Androl/TEST/DECA cycle.....Evrything is going great, but just wondering i have enough tablets of anadrol , to take 100MG a day in the last week....Now im only 165lbs, 9%BF, and this is my second cycle...Is it neccesary, or should i jsut sell or get rid if other 7 tablets i have..I always think, just as fast u gained wieght u will loose it with Anadrol, hopefully that isnt true with correct PCT...What do u think of someone my size making the dosage higher on th elast week?

popa is offline Senior Member
    no matter what you hould always keep your doses the same no pyramiding

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You're running 3 compounds and your second cycle at 165 lbs? Seems like you're a pretty impatient person to me.. unless you're 5'4. I apologize if this post seems rude, but there have been around 15 guys all under 170 lbs that are on their umteenth cycle this past week. I realize that i'm not answering your question.

I don't understand how they haven't realized the reason that they're not gaining is NOT BECAUSE THEY NEED GEAR... it's quite the opposite

THEY NEED DISCIPLINE AND GOOD HABITS.

I've seen this said 100 times, and it's something i beleive as well.

IF YOU CAN'T GAIN NATURALLY, YOU WON'T GAIN WITH STEROIDS .

I suggest you finish your cycle as planned. If you've been running the anadrol for more than 6 weeks, stop taking it, finish your injects, and do your post cycle therapy . But while you're doing this, take some time and read about training and diet. We've got two great forums that will help you a lot with this. After you've recovered, i suggest doing a year clean with perfect habits. If you still haven't gained any weight, i think it's time to turn to anabolics.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-27-2004 at 03:04 PM.

mman is offline Junior Member
    How much test/deca are you running a week??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with chrisAdams bro!

If you've only been running the drol for 4 weeks then I would suggest running it one more week to use up the seven tabs rather than upping the dose

Second cycle and your already doing a-bombs...not wise my friend, especially if your under 200lbs.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Well i gained about 30 lbs naturally....So i figured i can gain natutrally on gear....Im not being impatient just wondering what to do with the last tablets..But honselty im not going with 5 weeks, im going to cut it at 4 weeks....with the anadrol ...

Thread Information