kahn is offline Junior Member

clen all the way through

I'm doing a cycle of prop and winny for 8 weeks, prop week 1-8 winny week 3-8, with some clen and eca from week 3 on. I was just wanting to make sure that its cool if i run the clen and eca during my cycle to cut get lean and vascular and run it all the way til the end of clomid so that i can maintain and also lose whatever fat i may have left.
    thanx

You can run the clen and ECA through your post cycle clomid as long as you remember to alternate 2wks on/2wks off. If clen is cycled for more than 2wks your body will start to build up a tolerance to it and in essence will become ineffective. Post cycle clen/ECA will act as an anticatabolic and in turn will help you maintain some of your gains. Good luck.

thanks a lot bro, much appreciated

fugi1 is offline Junior Member
    you don't have to do the two week on/off cycle of clen /eca, despite what people say. The two day on/off method works just as well, i did eca in the morning before my cardio and for the rest of the day just the clen and got exellent results. I did this for about six weeks. I know alot of people who do the 2 day on/off cycle of clen and get good results, it annoys me when everyone seems to think that this method doesn't work, just because it won't work for for them!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Use ketofin at night and you can run it for extended periods.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fugi1
    you don't have to do the two week on/off cycle of clen/eca, despite what people say. The two day on/off method works just as well, i did eca in the morning before my cardio and for the rest of the day just the clen and got exellent results. I did this for about six weeks. I know alot of people who do the 2 day on/off cycle of clen and get good results, it annoys me when everyone seems to think that this method doesn't work, just because it won't work for for them!
    You are not giving your receptors enough time to clean out....... unless it was super clen or using ketophin I don't think it's a good idea

fugi1 is offline Junior Member
    fair enough that's your opinion and i respect that, but it worked for me so why shouldn't i do it again? At the end of the day it's about experimenting to find what works for you

but what works for u, doesnt work for that many other people

gokorn1 is offline New Member
    but i appreciate the advice, but i will probably just go with the 2 week on/off
    thanx

Thread Information