fabry is offline Senior Member

frontload test enth and eq (???)

sorry for this stupid question, but cannot figure out how to frontload in a cycle with 400mg test & 300mg eq per week (that i get with 250mg test + 200mg eq E5D, with shots on mon-sat-thu-tue-sun... etc etc)!
    and, is a frontload a good way to make the cycle "starting" earlier? i mena, will the 2 compounds show their effect sooner?

Bartleby is offline Member
    no dont frontload, its a waste...if you want to jump your cycle, run some prop or d-bol the first 4 weeks...
    1-4 prop 100mg/eod
    or
    1-4 d-bol 30mg-40mg/ed

is my first cycle ever and dont want to use too much stuff!
    my problem is that i was supposed to start my dbol -test ent cycle next week, but i just found out today that i have a problem on my back that needs to be "fixed" by a rehab teraphist! so i will not able to start my cycle for another 1, 1.5 months and then when ill finish it it ll be too close to summer and wont be able to cut a little bit!
    so was just thinking to switch to test ent/eq coz i preferr less gains but with a better quality!
    and i also have got my test ent (and my dbols) and only can afford eq and not eq and prop (also dont like too much ed olr eod injections!!!)!

use the d-bols for a kick, and add ldex and nolva to help with the bloat if you dont want to look puffy...i think youre better off doing this than frontloading..jmo though...may want to do a search cause theres a lot of threads on frontloading...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's your first cycle don't worry about FL.you'll do fine. but for the sake of arguement, FL is usually double what your constant dose would be for the first 2 weeks...it definately gets your blood levels to optimal levels sooner.

EG...test 800mgs/week 1-2
    test 400mgs/week 3-12

maybe i should just go for test and eq without frontloading and without dbols!
    i dont care so much about kickstarting with this 2nd option... what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    maybe i should just go for test and eq without frontloading and without dbols!
    i dont care so much about kickstarting with this 2nd option... what do you think?
    sounds like a plan to me...just be patient for everything to kick in...good luck...

shootdeep is offline Member
    i agree with Mallet, just run the stuff and be patient.

Thread Information