Thread: Football cycle

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Football cycle

hi, im looking to do a cycle in the summer before i have to report to school... the problem is i dont know what to take because i can only take stuff that has a short detection time.... im 6'2'' 215.... my goal is to gain about 10 to 15 lbs....i dont want to sacrafice speed to get bigger if possible... my source is reliable and i think he can get me what i need...i know i should have some kind of test for a base but most of them stay in your system for a while... i've heard different about test prop though..so maybe i can take that but with what else and what PCT?? any help please??

live2ball is offline New Member
    What you need to make sure you don't test + on your college drug test....

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    How old are you? College / high school?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Dude, test prop last like 2 weeks in your system...read up a little more but first off, give us a little history about yourself before you ask questions. Giving us your size does not tell the whole story.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    Im guessing you play college ball!!! Based on that and the fact that you're probably going to get tested right when school starts, (Around the end of August) correct??? If you really want to run Test, Prop would be the only way to go if your going to start in the summer. I'd say if you wanted to run a different Test, just to start your cycle (a month/month and a half) or so before school lets out to be on the safe side. Run it for 10 weeks. Just my .02 for the Test!!! Good Luck Bro

ball182167 is offline New Member
    From experiance college drug tests do not detect AAS at all bc of the cost associated with it. The NCAA will be the only drug test that will show AAS! Unless you are attending a BIG university then you prolly have nothing to worry about.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    I know that the NCAA has all AS on the banned substance list. However, I am not 100% sure that they test everyone for AS. I played ball at a BIG university last year and I didn't get tested one time all year. I think they randomly select people to test, and from that random test I think they randomly test for steroids . So all in all, its supposed to be random, but I definately wouldn't risk it.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    thanks a lot for everything.....so a test prop only cycle would benefit me? ya I know they randomly pick the people to test but, like u said, i shouldn't risk it....... so my best bet would to only run test prop...
    ... would it hurt to take dbol with it too?

Thread Information