Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178

    propionate gains

    How long does it take to notice gains on propionate for a first time user at 100mg eod. I have heard different things on this.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    Prop by itself is fairly mild.. You will experience gains, but alot depends on your diet.. You should consider a test ester that has a longer halflife (enthante, cypionate , even sust.250) This way you don't stick urself everyday which for your first time will be a pain..

    Good luck bro

  3. #3
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    i used prop ed for my 1st cycle and loved it. i got about 15lbs, but it comes slowly. although if you are eating right etc. you'll feel the prop soon. i felt it the next day.

  4. #4
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i used prop ed for my 1st cycle and loved it. i got about 15lbs, but it comes slowly. although if you are eating right etc. you'll feel the prop soon. i felt it the next day.

    I actually wanted to take it just to see if I receive immediate results, since I heard it takes a day or two to feel resutls. I have had probs with enanthate and haven't received any gains on it for 7 weeks, so I wanted to see if it was the enanthate or my diet and routine.

    Does that make sense?

  5. #5
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I have had probs with enanthate and haven't received any gains on it for 7 weeks, so I wanted to see if it was the enanthate or my diet and routine.
    99% of the time its your diet that's out of order. post it and we will critique it. i always loved the slogan "muscles are made in the kitchen."

  6. #6
    firefitr5287's Avatar
    firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    351
    I am on a good tren cycle right now and will be adding prop soon, so hoep to see some of those "quality gains" I hear so much about!

  7. #7
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    99% of the time its your diet that's out of order. post it and we will critique it. i always loved the slogan "muscles are made in the kitchen."

    I've posted it twice before and got a thumbs up by everyone. I'm pretty sure it's this batch of stuff but I wanted to make certain by seeing how I responded to the prop. since i have some left over from last cycle.

    Thanks

  8. #8
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I've posted it twice before and got a thumbs up by everyone. I'm pretty sure it's this batch of stuff but I wanted to make certain by seeing how I responded to the prop. since i have some left over from last cycle.

    Thanks
    tren is one of the most powerful strength gaining AAS's out. If your having problems gaining with it then propinate will not do any better.what color is your fina and what consistincy(sp?) is it? Golden or brownish golden. What did you use to make it? Homemade or with conversion kits, etc, etc...
    Last edited by daman1; 01-27-2004 at 10:11 PM.

  9. #9
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    disregard whole last statement. i thought you said tren , not enanthate . my bad.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •