Thread: gyno

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member

gyno

I was talking to a buddy of mine he has some gyno under one of his nipples from a cycle he did almost a year ago.

my question is is it too late for him to take any nolva or clomid to reduce it, I know it will never go away without surgery but is it possible to help it a little without surgery?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    If he has a hard lump that is pea size then he is up ****s creek with a turd for a paddle I hate to say. He can try Nolvadex @20mg a day for 4-6 months but that theory is up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    If he has a hard lump that is pea size then he is up ****s creek with a turd for a paddle I hate to say. He can try Nolvadex @20mg a day for 4-6 months but that theory is up in the air.
    How worse is the gyno? If is not too much there is a change that nolva can help.
    If you want the nolva too have success start at 40 mg for the first month and 20 mg for the next two months. I've heard that there is a reasonable change it will help, if it ain't done **** after 3 months get some surgery.

Succes

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I had small lumps under my nipples during a cycle and then they went away about a month after the cycle. Plus if your buddy noticed it starting he should have immediately discontinued whatever it was he was taking.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    ok guys this is going to sound totaly stupid but I have to ask. Is the lump directly under the nipple? Or is it close to the rib cage. I mean I have no lumps what so ever under my nips. But if I push hard and feel all the way to the rib cage then it feels like I might have a small lump there. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. I have never done a AS cycle but have tried some PH. I tend to carry all extra fat in my chest and under my arms. I hate it but it is genetics. Can't fight what god gave me I guess. Thanks guys

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    I have little tiny lumps on my chest, looks almost like undevelopes pimples but I have had them since I hit puberty and they never went away, I doubt its cancerous cuz im shure it would hurt like hell.....

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    My nips don't hurt at all either.

roach2k3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    ok guys this is going to sound totaly stupid but I have to ask. Is the lump directly under the nipple? Or is it close to the rib cage. I mean I have no lumps what so ever under my nips. But if I push hard and feel all the way to the rib cage then it feels like I might have a small lump there. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. I have never done a AS cycle but have tried some PH. I tend to carry all extra fat in my chest and under my arms. I hate it but it is genetics. Can't fight what god gave me I guess. Thanks guys
    was just going to ask this question, if i just feel under the nip nothing but if i press hard to the rib cage then ill feel a little bit of something. So can anyone clear this up for us?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    Well if you want my opinion this is NOT the place to try to get a diagnosis on something like a lump. That's what doctors are for.

Personally I've had a tiny lump in some of the fat under my arms for years and never thought anything of it. As long as it stays the same size it doesn't concern me.

Thread Information