Oo Strung Out oO is offline New Member

IM new and have a cycle proposed

hi im 20 years old... 5-8... 150 lbs... and im planning on doing a cutting cycle.

1-10 Eq 400mg week
    1-10 Test Ent. ?/mg per week
    1-10 Fina 75 mg ED
    1-4 Anavar 35mg ed
    5-12 Winstrol depot 50mg eod
    10-12 clen
    10-12 t-3

nolva...hcg ...clomid....?

Swellin Guest
    You weigh 150 at 5' 8" and need to do a cutting cycle?
    I can't imagine that you have done enough naturally to take the plunge.

I would say to wait a bit, and see what you can do naturally. What are your goals? What is your current bf?

As for that cycle...it is not for a beginner! I doubt that many folks have done anything of that magnitude by their 3rd cycle.

As for your compounds...test e and eq make a great bulker...would work much better running them for 12 weeks. Fina for 10 weeks of ED? This has got to be your first cycle, and that is a ****load of gear to run.

Hopefully some of the other guys will be along soon to try and help even further.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah bro, take it back to basics, you should be able to grow off of 400mg or 500mg of test enanthate for 10-12 weeks. Too many coumpounds for your size.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    But, I do think you need to gain more weight naturally before jumping on anabolics. How long have you been lifting? Do you get 300g protein and 400g of carbs a day? Check your diet and training schedule before injecting yourself with hormones.

dmania is offline Junior Member
    all im really trying to do is cut down for summer not get anymore mass... my size im happy with for now.. but i want to shed BF .. so what is the best route for that.. i get my protein intake and whatnot.... it was just a theoretical cycle that was open for changes.

kahn is offline Junior Member
    Well from everything that i have learned, is that your proposed cycle is pretty intense for a first time, especially the fina. And if ur 5'8, and only 150 then u probably dont have that much bf and should be able to achieve ur goals fairly quickly with the proper diet and hitting the gym religiously. Don't be so quickto hit the juice, see how far u can take yourself first, and you'll be surprised.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Bro, the goodies you propose will not be necessary for you to drop bodyfat. Diet and cardio is all you need. Stay away from that cycle for quite some time.

thanks for all the advice... hmmm.... what can i do to shed some BF while building muscle.... and im leaning toward a cycle... so im just trying to do it in a safe and effective way.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To young, and way to many compounds......

Cardio in the morning on an empty stomache...Fat will melt away.

alright... im young... i get that part... in a theorectical cutting cycle what does it contain... i mean im really not having my question answered. but thanks anyway. ive been around for a while... sometimes id ask for a cycle idea... and people would say propose one and we will critique it... i proposed one and its been critiqued down to NOTHING. so that wasnt really what i was lookin for, but thanks.

Well, I think most people are trying to tell you that you are running WAY to much stuff for a first cycle.

1. Your Test should be at least equal MG to the EQ
    2. IMO, EQ should be run longer than 10 weeks
    3. I would run Anavar for 6 weeks and personally I saw nothing from Anavar under 40mg
    4. A short cycle like that, you probably Do NOT need HCG
    5. Nolva should be on hand, or can be run at 10/20mg ED
    6. Fina? I definitely wouldn't touch it in my first cycle
    7. Winstrol should be run ED @50mg for 6 weeks for best results.

OK, once again, for a first cycle, you are running 7 different compounds.. That to me is crazy.

Test should only be run for a first cycle. It's that simple. What happens if you run into side effects? How in the world are you going to determine which one is giving you trouble? At the age of 20, there is NO WAY you body cannot get bigger naturally

I know thats not what you want to hear, but it's our responsibility as a whole to give out the best possible advise.

Best of luck

BLT

that was excellent advice... but its not my first cycle... i listed my cycle experience on my profile.. sorryy if i didint include in in the post. this will be my 4th.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Strung Out oO
    that was excellent advice... but its not my first cycle... i listed my cycle experience on my profile.. sorryy if i didint include in in the post. this will be my 4th.
    What did your past cycles look like? What compounds have you used in the past?

ive used test cyp, winny 50 mg , fina , a-50 , test susp. , test ent. , t-400 , clenbuterol , t-3 ........... all with positive results and with post cycle therapy .

kahn is offline Junior Member
    well if u want to just harden up, and cut try a prop, winny, and clen cycle. I'm starting that in a few days myself, and hope to see awesome results.

4 cycles and your only 20?? WOW. I hope you've run proper PCT and gotten plenty of check ups from a Dr. I just hope you don't screw yourself up in the long haul..

Shud is offline Associate Member
    i dont think u should run anything....
    @ 150 after three cycles something isnt right....
    check your diet and training program...u should be able to put on some more weight without gear...or atleast do a worthwile cycle...

thanks for everyones concern but i guess ill try to just do more research and figure this out on my own

Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    i dont think u should run anything....
    @ 150 after three cycles something isnt right....
    check your diet and training program...u should be able to put on some more weight without gear...or atleast do a worthwile cycle...
    Bro, nice catch!! Yeah, 3 cycles and you only weight 150 pounds? You definitely aren't doing something right. Unless your starting weight was 85pounds.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-29-2004 at 04:09 PM.

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah i agree with Shud..if youve run 4 cycles and only weigh 150 you arent doing something right...look at your dite/training routine....as for AS i think you should hold off a little longer, also if youre 150 why are you trying to cut?? I think you really need to look at your diet before just jumping on another cycle....

alright . ive seen the concensus and i guess ill hold up for a few... but i am gonna do another one and when i figure out what ill write back in this post or something.. thanks guys

Bartleby is offline Member
    alright . ive seen the concensus and i guess ill hold up for a few... but i am gonna do another one and when i figure out what ill write back in this post or something.. thanks guys
    good choice bro...just keep researching...

Shud is offline Associate Member
    we arnt having a go man...
    we do want to help....
    imo...u r just wasting money and your time doing another cycle....
    gear wont work if your not eating and training right...your better off getting fully prepared before you spend your money on the gear.....
    stay on the board..research and ask questions....then come back with a few extra pounds and a better looking cycle and you will be good to go....

Good luck and do NOT be a stranger. we are definitely here to help you!

mman is offline Junior Member
    What were your stats before starting your first cycle, and how long had you been training??

Thread Information