gunjuan is offline New Member

Question 3rd cycle help - Please comment

Hi,
    I'm about to do my third cycle and would like your comments. My stats:
    32 years old
    5'7"
    165lbs (I think 15% body fat - gained fat from 2nd cycle)

Second cycle was test enanthate 250mg and deca 250mg for 10 weeks. I gained about 25 lbs on second cycle, gained some fat also. Will try to lose some fat before next cycle.

For my third cycle, here's what I'm planning - My goal is to gain size (and strength):
    Test enant 250mg, weeks 1-10
    Deca 250 mg, weeks 1-10
    D-bol 40mg, weeks 1-4
    Will run either arimidex or Femara throughout cycle
    Post cycle therapy with clomid

I also want to keep as much of my gains as possible. What type of steroid do you recommend to add towards the end of the cycle to help keep gains - I hear that winstrol /primobolan could be added at the end to help keep gains. Please recommend a cycle or changes to my current cycle. Thanks in advance Bros!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunjuan
    Hi,
    I'm about to do my third cycle and would like your comments. My stats:
    32 years old
    5'7"
    165lbs (I think 15% body fat - gained fat from 2nd cycle)

Second cycle was test enanthate 250mg and deca 250mg for 10 weeks. I gained about 25 lbs on second cycle, gained some fat also. Will try to lose some fat before next cycle.

For my third cycle, here's what I'm planning - My goal is to gain size (and strength):
    Test enant 250mg, weeks 1-10
    Deca 250 mg, weeks 1-10
    D-bol 40mg, weeks 1-4
    Will run either arimidex or Femara throughout cycle
    Post cycle therapy with clomid

I also want to keep as much of my gains as possible. What type of steroid do you recommend to add towards the end of the cycle to help keep gains - I hear that winstrol/primobolan could be added at the end to help keep gains. Please recommend a cycle or changes to my current cycle. Thanks in advance Bros!
    imo switch to eq and bump up your doses
    1-4 40mg dbol /ed
    1-12 500mg test e/week
    1-11 400mg eq/week
    1-17 10mg nolv/ed
    1-12 .25 ml ldex/ed
    14-17 clomid

Shud is offline Associate Member
    i would go with what asymmetrical1 has posted there for you....looks like a very nice cycle....
    i am thinking of something like that for my next....i might try prop for first 4 weeks rather than dbol .....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    1-4 40mg dbol /ed
    1-12 500mg test e/week
    1-11 400mg eq/week
    1-17 10mg nolv/ed
    1-12 .25 ml ldex/ed
    14-17 clomid
    Excellent cycle

THE PUMP is offline Member
    This the cycle you should do bro because your doses are to low.

Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    1-4 40mg dbol /ed
    1-12 500mg test e/week
    1-11 400mg eq/week
    1-17 10mg nolv/ed
    1-12 .25 ml ldex/ed
    14-17 clomid

Great info!

Thanks everyone for your comments! Since this is my third cycle, do I really need to up the dosage? I only used 250mg of test ethan and deca (500mg total) in my second cycle and the results were great (gained 25lbs, bench went from 210 to 250lbs). Is there that much of a difference from my second to third cycle?

Also, why switch from deca to equipose? I assume that deca will give more size but eq will help with keeping gains - is this the logic?

I appreciate your comments and suggestions. Hope my questions is appropriate - not questioning your knowledge - just trying to understand. Thanks Bros!

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    1-4 40mg dbol /ed
    1-12 500mg test e/week
    1-11 400mg eq/week
    1-17 10mg nolv/ed
    1-12 .25 ml ldex/ed
    14-17 clomid
    I'm currently on week 3 of this same exact cycle. I can feel the test in me but the gains haven't shown yet. Although i must admit beginning of this week the i felt the eq hunger. This is my first time with eq and i've never been this hungry before, it's constant all day long i love it.

10 weeks vs. 12 weeks

One other question. I noticed that everyone seems to agree with Asymmetrical1's suggestion, which is a 12 week cycle instead of the 10 weeks that I was planning. During my second cycle, I noticed that I was not making anymore gains around week 9 or 10 so I stopped the cycle short (I was initially planning on 12 weeks for that cycle). Should I cut it short again if I notice no gains around week 10? What is the benefit of running it for 12 weeks if I do not notice any gains after 10 weeks?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunjuan
    One other question. I noticed that everyone seems to agree with Asymmetrical1's suggestion, which is a 12 week cycle instead of the 10 weeks that I was planning. During my second cycle, I noticed that I was not making anymore gains around week 9 or 10 so I stopped the cycle short (I was initially planning on 12 weeks for that cycle). Should I cut it short again if I notice no gains around week 10? What is the benefit of running it for 12 weeks if I do not notice any gains after 10 weeks?
    Cease in gains = not enough food

Doesn't get any simpler

Thread Information