Chfangedman is offline New Member

desparate please help

I have just finished my 7th week of a planned 10 week cycle with QV enanthate batch #13> To this point I have had no results. The consensus seems to be that this batch is crap. I am planning a trip to the promise land for some more juice. I am just wondering what is good to get in mexico. How sshould I go about extending this cycle so I get some goood gains. It would be extremey depressing if I were to get nothing out of a cycle. Could I just get some enanthate and just extend this cycle for another 8 weeks or so or could this be dangerous to my health? Is it better to get the stuff from a pharmacy or a vet store. Hope you guys can help me out here I'm getting pretty panicked about this whole deal. thanks for the help bros.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    how much are u eating ? put it this way friend. if u were eating enough u should have gained at least 5 lb from the food alone. if ur gear is bunk then start over again. this time with real gear. maybe throw in some d-bol

bump

bump, any advice anybody

Bartleby is offline Member
    you said in your post the other day that you gained 9 pds....I know there has been some speculation about this batch, but many other people have gotten very good gains from it...I think you should look at your diet/training/rest first and then decide whether or not your gear was bad...jmo...

Thread Information