Thread: Cycle Planning

K Dog is offline Associate Member

Cycle Planning

Whats Up? I need some opinons here. This is my first cycle. Looking to increase strength and muscle mass. I am planing to run Arstest 2500 for 10 weeks at 250mg per week. The last 6 weeks take Aratest 250 per week with D-bol tabs. The Aratest is costing 150 for a 10ml bottle and D-bol is 50 per 100. Do these prices to high or do they sound ok.Since I am taking a low dosage of Aratest how should I run the D-bol so that one doesn't over power the other. Will I need Nolvadex and Clomid because these two are very hard for me to find here and not sure who to trust on the net. Thanks for your help.

viper is offline Member
    since you are running aratest, you can run the dbol the first or last 6 weeks...your choice...
    the aratest as you know has 50mg of prop and 200mg of enanthate , so you will get a fast kick from the prop...the enanthate will take a few weeks to kick in so i think i would take the dbol the first few weeks until the enanthate kicked in....

with any test, you have to run clomid at the end.....viper

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    IMO, bad cycle bro. Run Dbol at the beginning, not the end, and double the test per week. Yes you need clomid and probably some equipose or deca or something else to stack with. More research needed.....

viper is offline Member
    like jp said...(whats up JP).....you may want to consider increasing the test alittle to maybe 500...(didn't pay much attention to the dose first read).....

you could look into running the aritest for however many weeks you want and the last 2 weeks just run prop....

if you dont have nolvadex .....DONT START YOUR CYCLE....

im going to change my screen name to "don't run your cycle without nolvadex in hand"....then just refer everyone that asks to my name (LMAO)

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Whatsup Viper. I like the new screen name. Should be able to put together a pretty solid cycle with what Viper said bro.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the Advice. I can't find Nolvadex around here but I will keep looking. I haven't bought anything yet so i'm in no rush. Thanks Again!

Thread Information