Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

bulking and cuuting in a long cycle

Say you are going to do a long cycle 18 to 20 wks. Would it be possible or practical to do a bulking first half and then cutting. I know that dieting is what decides a bulking or cutting cycle but lets say for water retention and those things as bulking.
    Maybe something like this.
    1-12 test enan e3d 250 mlg
    1-12 deca 300
    12- 18 50to 75 mlg fina ed
    12-20 prop 75 mlgs ed

plus propper PCT.

This is a future idea not something I am doing now but was thinking this would get rid of the bloat and help cut you down at the end of a cycle.
    My stats so you wont ask
    31 yrs old 210 pnds 15% bf

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd make it a longer cycle by putting a 6wk 250mg test coaster in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I'd make it a longer cycle by putting a 6wk 250mg test coaster in the middle
    You know your a lot more advanced than me. So how much longer and what is a test coaster? I think I know what you mean but I want to be sure.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Run the Test/Deca like you have it, then drop all compounds except for 250mg of Test. Run that for 6wks, then jump on the Tren /Prop. Make graduall changes in the diet, cardio, and training during the 6wks of coasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Run the Test/Deca like you have it, then drop all compounds except for 250mg of Test. Run that for 6wks, then jump on the Tren/Prop. Make graduall changes in the diet, cardio, and training during the 6wks of coasting.
    I think I get it but what does the 250 in the middle do? Is it for recovery?
    I know you shouldn't run deca and tren so I assume you want all the deca out of your system before running the tren and prop? This looks like my future cycle.

mman is offline Junior Member
    I'd think about jumpstarting the bulking with some dbol !!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I think I get it but what does the 250 in the middle do? Is it for recovery?
    I know you shouldn't run deca and tren so I assume you want all the deca out of your system before running the tren and prop? This looks like my future cycle.
    A coaster lets you enjoy some of that newly gained size for one, secondly it lets your body come back a little, gives the liver and kidney's a break as well, along with your receptors.

I would run it like pheedo said bro...I've run cycles out 6 months before with a cruz inbetween bulking and cutting, but I've also gone from one straight into the other, both works but it's nice to enjoy your new size for a while.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would also say the most important thing you should do during that six weeks is slowly adjust diet and cardio like pheedno said...also to give your body a break, instead of busting ass, go more into a maintence stage

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i would also say the most important thing you should do during that six weeks is slowly adjust diet and cardio like pheedno said...also to give your body a break, instead of busting ass, go more into a maintence stage
    AGREED!

Thanks everyone. All of your comments are great. I haven't realy posted a question before but this was something that I just couldn't figure the best way to do on my own. I will think aboiut the coaster, it would be nice to enjoy the size for a while.
    Thanks again guys.

Thread Information