Thread: Good Cutter

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

Good Cutter

I was wondering what you guys would run as a beginner cutting cycle? I originally was looking to bulk with a test e d-bol cycle but I think I have too much loose fat already to start bulking like that. Anyway I think I would like to run prop and was wondering what would be good to stack it with, maybe fina.......but I don't know if fina is too harsh for a newb. Also thought maybe some oral winnie but I have sore joints at the best of times and I am not looking to accelarate ANY Male pattern baldness that may be in my genes! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats: age, weight, height, cycle exp, training exp......

If this is your first cycle test is all you need....... Prop isn't a good choice for a first cycle it needs ED injections.

Swellin Guest
    Honestly, I would suggest you use diet and cardio to dump some of the fat....maybe even some clen .

Then, you could jump on that bulker with no problem.

It makes more sense to bulk first, instead of wasting that first cycle on a cutter.

Alright thanks guys, I know that prop has ot be injected ed for best results....I thought I could handle it but perhaps not! I was attracted to the prop becasue of the minimal bloat and sides compared to enth and also, I am feeling like I am as big as I want to be, I don't really want to put on 20 or 30 pounds I was looking to cut BF and increase strength while adding some quallity muscle. This would be my first real cycle (made a mistake a few years ago...uniformed stupid etc) and currently I am 5 11 210. I want to hold off on the cycle for a little while but I just wanted to get some ideas, thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Alright thanks guys, I know that prop has ot be injected ed for best results....I thought I could handle it but perhaps not! I was attracted to the prop becasue of the minimal bloat and sides compared to enth and also, I am feeling like I am as big as I want to be, I don't really want to put on 20 or 30 pounds I was looking to cut BF and increase strength while adding some quallity muscle. This would be my first real cycle (made a mistake a few years ago...uniformed stupid etc) and currently I am 5 11 210. I want to hold off on the cycle for a little while but I just wanted to get some ideas, thanks guys
    Test is test..... the sides you see from Enan you will see with prop as well.......
    To help with bloat use L-dex or proviron with nolva in your cycle. Also, you can cut with long acting estered test like Enan you just have to be more in check with diet and cardio.

1 - 10 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 L-dex .25ml ED
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25 l-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25 l-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25 l-dex

Awesome, thanks so much mudman! I just have one quick question, I know everyone has different opinions as well as reactions to AAS: however, I was curious as to wether you think I should run the nolv all the way through my cycle or just when/if I see signs of gyno? Also if I don't kickstart the enth with D-bol will my gains be significantly less. Thanks again for everyhting.

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Awesome, thanks so much mudman! I just have one quick question, I know everyone has different opinions as well as reactions to AAS: however, I was curious as to wether you think I should run the nolv all the way through my cycle or just when/if I see signs of gyno? Also if I don't kickstart the enth with D-bol will my gains be significantly less. Thanks again for everyhting.
    Run the cycle like I listed it for you. I always run anti-e's through the cycle.

The D-bol will just give you a boost while waiting for the Enan to build up blood concentrations.

Cool, thanks alot for laying out that cycle for me, I'll let you know how it goes when I decide to jump on it!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    With good dieting you should be able to pack some good quality muscle. I just finished this cycle but I extended it out to 12wks and I gained 23lbs. I am in my second wk of PCT and have lost 5lbs. Good luck.

Thread Information