MetalGod is offline New Member

Sus + DBol Cycle

My friend and I are about to start a cycle in feb. Pretty much a basic bulking run. We have done several cycles in the past

week1 Sus@1500mg
    2 Sus@1500mg
    3 Sus@1250mg + Dbol40mgED
    4 Sus@1000mg + Dbol40mgED
    5 Sus@1000mg + Dbol40mgED
    6 Sus@1000mg + Dbol40mgED
    7 Sus@1000mg + Dbol20mgED
    8 Sus@1000mg
    9 Sus@1000mg
    10 Sus@1000mg

Nolvadex will be run throughout. We figure may as well start the cyc with a frontload and then throw in the d's when the test starts to kick in, that was to get the strongest effect. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by MetalGod; 01-15-2004 at 11:39 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you might consider adding ldex at .25 with the nolva and start that 1 week before the cycle starts to keep the bloating down

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    you might consider adding ldex at .25 with the nolva and start that 1 week before the cycle starts to keep the bloating down
    I'd love to do that, but money is really tight, and I don't wanna throw it on the VISA.

So, I have to settle for wut i'm doing (and look like a camel for a while), any other suggestions/comments are welcome.

Or I was thinking about running it maybe like this:

w 1 = sus @ 1500mg
    w 2 = sus @ 1500mg
    w 3 = sus @ 1000mg + dbol 40mg
    w 4 = sus @ 1000mg + dbol 40mg
    w 5 = sus @ 1000mg + dbol 40mg
    w 6 = sus @ 1000mg + dbol 40mg
    w 7 = sus @ 1250mg + dbol 20mg
    w 8 = sus @ 1250mg
    w 9 = sus @ 1000mg
    w 10 = sus @ 1000mg

And then, at the very end of it, I'm gonna throw in a

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    IMO it's better to keep the dosage of the test the same throughout the cycle to keep blood levels stable, instead of front loading, why don't you start the d-bol at week one and go for 1000mg a week and extend the cycle to 12 weeks?

Shud is offline Associate Member
    yeah...start the dbol at one...latest 2 cos when the sus kicks in you will blow up and if your still on dbol that will be alot of water man....unless you want that then start the dbol at week 1 or 2....
    also have you had that much test in a week??? 1500mgs of sus is like 6 cc's....

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro IMO this much test needs anas, that's a very heavy cycle with no arimidex , but if money is an issue, sobeit. i would cut the test to 1000mg on the first and second week run an extra week at the end and start the dbol week 1 to 4 maybe 5. try keep test levels the same throughout.

Peace

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    bump

Thanks guys, yeah I see what you mean about it being best to keep the test levels even. I've had some experience with unevel levels (unexperienced, shooting like 1 sus/week, man that was STOOPID)

So given the feedback (and the lack of Arimidex ) It would probable be best to do it like this.

Run Sus @ 1000mg for 11 weeks starting the dbol the first week

OR

Run Sus @ 1250 for 9 weeks and start the dbol right away.

I think the shorter cycle may be the best choice, I don't like the feelling I get if I've been on too long

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGod
    Thanks guys, yeah I see what you mean about it being best to keep the test levels even. I've had some experience with unevel levels (unexperienced, shooting like 1 sus/week, man that was STOOPID)

So given the feedback (and the lack of Arimidex ) It would probable be best to do it like this.

Run Sus @ 1000mg for 11 weeks starting the dbol the first week

OR

Run Sus @ 1250 for 9 weeks and start the dbol right away.

I think the shorter cycle may be the best choice, I don't like the feelling I get if I've been on too long

Weeks 1-5 D-bol
    Weeks 1-11 Sust 1g

What does your PCT look like?

I would run Novladex 20mg ED the entire cycle through PCT
    Maybe .25mg L-dex ED too..

3 weeks after last shot Start PCT
    Day 1 Clomid 300mg ED
    Day 2-12 Clomid 100mg ED
    Day 13-21 Clomid 50mg ED
    Day 1-21 Novladex 20mg ED

HOW ARE YOU GOIGN TO SPLIT UP THE SUST INJECTS? Everyday? Every other day? Every 3 days?

If I do the 1k instead of 1250 I will run it 4 shots per week (Mon tues thurs Fri) I an already planning on running the clomid and nolva as you suggest

I'm really looking forward to this one because I've never done this much dbol before and since I've had moderate effect from 750 sus alone in the past, this one should be awesome

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGod
    If I do the 1k instead of 1250 I will run it 4 shots per week (Mon tues thurs Fri) I an already planning on running the clomid and nolva as you suggest

I'm really looking forward to this one because I've never done this much dbol before and since I've had moderate effect from 750 sus alone in the past, this one should be awesome
    if youve had a lot of success with 750mg/wk of sus than why bump it up to a gram...youre adding the d-bols...i would keep your sust at 750mg/wk, no need to bump it up to a gram, whats your other cycles look like, jmo tho..

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    what are you stats?

height?
    weight?
    yrs training?

because 1g of sust is alot.... Maybe your diet isn't right, and you are trying to get all your results from the gear. The gear is just a part of the equation to getting your results. Training 25%, Sleep 25%, Diet 100%....... your body can't grow without fuel....

I'm 6'1" and 190-200lbs (it fluctuates) I have been training seroiusly for the past almost 5 years. My first cycle was hilarious, it was the summer and we had just started to learn about juice and before we knew it we were on a deca only cycle, and it was going great until my parents caught me!!! LOL that was some thick **** let me tell you!

Anyhow, I stayed away from the sauce for a while but I knoe I was powerless to resist its siren call. Before long I was doing a cycle of sustanon only @500/week that went okay.

One of the other ones involved dbol @20mgED + Sus 750/week

Terinox and I have been running two cycles/year (the one in september is usually the light one and the one if february we really try to load up)

My Best cycle so far was just last year I ran some dbol@20mg and some sus@750 and gained 25lbs over 10 weeks, some of it was fat and water for sure, but the size was nice.

I lost most of the gains over the summer (I swear it feels like I just sweat the mass away!!!) Just this past september we ran a sus only @750 mg for 8 weeks and the gains were not that dramatic. We use either Karachi or Nile sustanon amps and I think from experience that I prefer the Karachi's (although there is probably no difference LOL)

Since the last cycle of sus alone @750 did not have such a great kick, I figure it should be no problem to kick it up to a gram and kickstart the cycle with some d's

Another thing is that on each shot, there is about .2cc that you cannot get out that goes to waste, so if you shoot 3 amps / week you are only getting 600mg rather than 750. So a cycle of a "gram" is really only 800mg because you lose 50mg on each shot (four shots per week)

I Think 11 weeks may be too long for a cycle as the gains will probably max out around week 8, so I could just run the test at 5 amps/week (which after the loss is only 1100mg) so that way you are actually getting a real gram into your system.

I really appreciate your suggestions, you know how it is, sometimes you gotta talk this s*** through a couple of times to straighten it out.

Also I have never run an antiestrogen in the past and haven't had any trouble with gyno or bad fluid retention.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    bumpity bump bump

I think I can get some Arimidex now!

bitta is offline Associate Member
    yup I agree totally, I front load with d-bol to make up for the week that I don't feel the oil yet and I think you should keep levels constant by keeping dosage constant, It may extend the cycle too.

Thread Information