Blackac is offline Associate Member

Overtraining while on gear?

We all fear overtraining. I guess while i worked out when i wasnt in gear i feel that i did, i was always at the gym. I couldnt eat enough to give my body the right amount of food to hit the gym as much as i did. My question is considering now that my cycle is with Anadrol ,Test, and Deca will it be harder to overtrain, am i able to hit that gym more and harder???? I hear Anadrol really prevents the person from overtraining???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No.... you can overtrain just as easily.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No.... you can overtrain just as easily.

I had no idea, then its real tempting cause iwht my energy i wanna go all the time...So time off is very good also

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    I had no idea, then its real tempting cause iwht my energy i wanna go all the time...So time off is very good also
    Less is best...... at least for me it is. Rest is very important.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Go five or 6 days a week just keep it short, around 45 to an hour, and work only 1 body part a day...you shouldnt overtrain by doing that...

simplyjakked is offline Member
    my last cycle i started to overtrain towards the end! took a few days off and went back at it! just listen to your body it always tells you what you need!

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Less is best...... at least for me it is. Rest is very important.

I'm the same way.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone has different reactions to over-training. I myself have to hit everything twice a week and I usually hit every body part once with high volume and once with low. So it goes a light workout and a heavy workout. What's the point of the light workout? To flush in enough blood and nutrients to help repair the muscle and to help with the seperation...works like a charm but you can't do it for long. Every couple of weeks I'll just hit everything ONCE a week. The key I noticed is eating enough to support the constant drain. IMO, overtraining is over-rated.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

overtraining

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    We all fear overtraining. I guess while i worked out when i wasnt in gear i feel that i did, i was always at the gym. I couldnt eat enough to give my body the right amount of food to hit the gym as much as i did. My question is considering now that my cycle is with Anadrol ,Test, and Deca will it be harder to overtrain, am i able to hit that gym more and harder???? I hear Anadrol really prevents the person from overtraining???
    It's hard to overtrain while on A.S.(but not impossible) if you are getting the proper rest and nutrition. You can and should hit the gym much harder but not necessarily more. Intensity and consistency along with proper rest and nutrition is the key. Good luck with your cycle.

Lord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    listen to your body it always tells you what you need!
    aah cool.. you answered my question why i want to be on year around or is it my mind thats messing with me?

Thread Information