Thread: t3 and humalog?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

t3 and humalog?

Any comments on t3 increasing or inhibbiting the effects of slin. I know GH and AAS effect insulins sensetivity, and fat burners compete for glucose. but what about t3 since it helps in the conversion of carbs and protein. My thoughts are that t3 should enhance the effect of slin. Keep in mind I will be running the t3 and slin with GH and AAS. slin will be 10-15iu before breakfast with simple carbs and 10-15iu post workout with simple carbs...then within an hour later some carbs/protein/creatine...then at the 2hr mark i will have a normal meal pro/carb/fat...I may hold off on the fat for another hr or just keep it under 20gs.

Any info?

BumP!

are all the slin users in a coma? hehehe...then i don't want your advice.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Your only taking t3, gh, as and insulin ? I feel like your leaving something out?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I will give ya a bump bro

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Most people use T3 for weight loss. Insuin is very anabolic , and dangerous, and is used in most mass phases. Using both really seems counterproductive....... I could be wrong though.

I don't think people are getting it?

slin users please reply!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What you are asking if what my inturpration is correct is...does taking T3 affect ones insulin levels. And you want to know this because you are going to be taking T3, slin, AAS and GH.

You believe that the T3 should inhance the effect of the slin because of T3 affinity to help utilize protein and carbs. But where wondering if the opposite may be true and T3 could hinder your gains from T3.

Well I don't have an answer for you but you can considered this a bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    What you are asking if what my inturpration is correct is...does taking T3 affect ones insulin levels. And you want to know this because you are going to be taking T3, slin, AAS and GH.

You believe that the T3 should inhance the effect of the slin because of T3 affinity to help utilize protein and carbs. But where wondering if the opposite may be true and T3 could hinder your gains from T3.

Well I don't have an answer for you but you can considered this a bump.
    you got it bro!...I know you have to adjust your iu levels when taking things that antagonise slin sensetivity, just wondering about changes in dosing with t3 if any?

As long as you've adjusted your slin dosage to account for the change in slin sensitivity due to the AAS and GH, ypu'll be fine. T3 has no direct effect on slin sensitivity. It's not counterproductive either, provided you take in enough carbs to make the slin worthwhile. The T3 will speed up metabolism in a general sense, breaking down complex carbs into simple sugars, which can be taken up faster/more efficiently due to the slin, but there's no direct synergy. Very good combo.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    As long as you've adjusted your slin dosage to account for the change in slin sensitivity due to the AAS and GH, ypu'll be fine. T3 has no direct effect on slin sensitivity. It's not counterproductive either, provided you take in enough carbs to make the slin worthwhile. The T3 will speed up metabolism in a general sense, breaking down complex carbs into simple sugars, which can be taken up faster/more efficiently due to the slin, but there's no direct synergy. Very good combo.
    Thanx bro...I just wanted someone to verify that for me.

Thread Information