pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

tren and football

i am planning to start a tren /prop cycle (1/2cc each ED) with the tren for 6weeks and prop for 8weeks in march. i am presently in university football preseason tarining camp which basically goes right to tryouts at the end of april. i have been hearing alot about tren taking away your wind a bit and i wonder if there is any truth to this. the last thing i want is to be strong as ***t but puffing like hell during the camp and tryouts?? any thoughts....maybe throw in some winny???

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    bump

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Prop and finny is really popular, add winny and it is good. But I would go to the suspension instead. But also, check the detection time of fina(I dont remember), it might cause you trouble.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    PS: My fav pre season cycle was : 100 Prop/day, 50 winny/ day, running it from 8 weeks before the camp day up to 2 days before camp, then suspension and a few very short life came to play in.

also what pos you play, what league and how big are ya?

Dglover000 is offline New Member

Tren

Tren makes you sweat like hell so just be sure and keep hydrated, dont quote me on this but i believe the detection time was somewhere around 4 months. However also depending on what school you go to they may just be doind drug tests or something.. i hear testing for tren is real expensive.

Thread Information