Discipline is offline New Member

Ok Heres My Deal...please Read And Help Me!

MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN HOUNDING ME TO DO JUICE FOR QUITE SOMETIME. AFTER READING THROUGH THESE FOURMS IM NOT TO SURE ABOUT ANYTHING. NOW IM REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT STEROIDS . BY TOMORROW I HAVE TO KNOW IF I WANT TO DO THEM OR NOT. ITS EITHER DECA OR WINNY. WHAT WOULD YOU PEEPS ADVISE. IM 20 YEARS OLD, ABOUT 5-8 WEIGH 240. BEEN LIFITNG ON AND OFF FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. WHEN I WAS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL I DIETED LOSS 30 POUNDS LOOKED A FELT GREAT AND THEN BY THE END OF MY FIRST SEMSTER IN COLLEGE I HIT THE 240 MARK AGAIN BUT I STILL CAN SEE SOME OF MY FORMER MUSCLE TONE. JUST HAVE THE SPARE TIRE AND FAT ON MY LEGS AND ARMS. I GOT TOLD STEROIDS WOULD REALLY GET THE RESULTS I NEED IN THE GYM TO LOSE THE SOME OF MY FAT SO I LOOK BIG AND CUT. THERE IS A REASON TO ALL OF THIS MAD RAMBLINGS AND THAT IS OUT OF THIS WORKING OUT I WANT TO BE IN SHAPE SO I CAN PASS THE ARMY STANDARDS SO I CAN SCTULLY GO TO BOOT CAMP. THEY SAID I NEED TO LOSE 5 INCHES AROUND THE BELLY AND GAIN A INCH ON MY NECK.

THAT IS WAHT I LOOK LIKE CURRENTLY SO WHAT WOULD YOU PEEP RECOMMAND FOR ME. BE HONEST AND TO THE POINT WOULD STERIODS DO WAHT I WAS TOLD OR WILL THEY WASTE MY MONEY AND IF SO IS THERE ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENTS OTHER THAN PROTEIN THAT WILL REALLY HELP ME GET THE RESULTS I WANT IN THE GYM? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR POSTS.

sAM

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    One thing you should wait a few years to use AS...... right now you produce enough to grow. Also, AS will not lean you out...... this needs to be done through diet and cardio. You lost the weight once so you know you can do it again.

I think the best thing for you is to keep training, change your diet, and add or up your cardio in the morning on a empty stomach. Also add a ECA stack, Stacker 2 to help

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    NO you need to wait a couple years bro. Lean out a little first cause staroids are gonna make you gain some fat. Get a really good nutrition plan going and stick to it. Plus at you age you shouldn't really need them yet.

BTW if you need any diet or training help bro. Just shoot me a PM I'd be happy to help out. But not with steroids at this point.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Cardio 4-5 times a week for 45 mins... eat clean and learn more about gear...its not something to play around with...

I know what stacker 2 is but is ECA stack? And thanks you 5 guys made my desicion for me. i just need to not be lazy. Ill save the working out questions for the fitness part of the fourm. But currently a fitness trainer has me on a work out plan with 4 days a week weight training and 2 days of 20 min cardio training. I just started to eat right in the past few days salads, potein shakes, turkey wraps, chicken faijitas and so on. But if you can tell me what a ECA stack is that will be great.

That's good that you decided to listen......... ECA is ephederine, asprin, and caffine. It will be easier for you to get a Stacker type product then ephedrine (sp?) since it's been banned.

I would up the cardio to at least 4 days and try to up the time over the weeks.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Ditto to what everyone else said. If you've been lifting on and off that means you aren't taking your lifting serious. Just stick with it and you'll be fine. Don't ever try to use roids as a shortcut. After a few weeks you might want to extend your cardio to more than 20 minutes.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    definatly hold off a while bro! get alot leaner and between the two choices you would have to make a ****ty decision. one or the other wont do a thing for ya!

i see a product called ECA stack on sale for 29.99. But is that what you are talking about? Or should i buy all 3 items seperatly?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    hey slangin you are a retired track star at 21? you must have only been a high school stud huh?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline
    i see a product called ECA stack on sale for 29.99. But is that what you are talking about? Or should i buy all 3 items seperatly?
    yOU CAN FIND IT CHEAPER. Hit up e-bay. The fda has banned the sale of ephedra after march 1 of this year. So stock up now on all you can buy. You can buy them all seperate if you want, and in some cases is cheaper. But since the supplement market isn't regulated by the fda(no one has to meet any standards) make sure you buy a reputable brand and not some overnite supp company that says it's an eca stack. Eca is just the general terminology. Stacker2 is an eca but is brand named stacker2. Pm if you need any more help. And congrats on making the change to change yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    yOU CAN FIND IT CHEAPER. Hit up e-bay. The fda has banned the sale of ephedra after march 1 of this year. So stock up now on all you can buy. You can buy them all seperate if you want, and in some cases is cheaper. But since the supplement market isn't regulated by the fda(no one has to meet any standards) make sure you buy a reputable brand and not some overnite supp company that says it's an eca stack. Eca is just the general terminology. Stacker2 is an eca but is brand named stacker2. Pm if you need any more help. And congrats on making the change to change yourself!
    wow i didnt know they banned the sale of ephedra but does that really mean u cant get it? I mean roids are illegel but my friends can get them. I will travel down to gnc today to take a look at some products what would recommand as a weight loss stack?

wow i didnt know they banned the sale of ephedra but does that really mean u cant get it? I mean roids are illegel but my friends can get them. I will travel down to gnc today to take a look at some products what would recommand as a weight loss stack?
    You will pay more for it through a source.

That is the stack I was talking about. Stacker 2 is great.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Yup it's banned, and i'm pretty sure it goes into effect on march 1st. Don't bother going to GNC as they quit carrying all ephedra products several months ago. just find some online stores and get it.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=35760

Check out this thread it is all about making your own ECA stack....... Where you can buy ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin............

I have used stacker 2 and they really don’t suppress my appetite to well they give me the gitters.......I have been using my own ECA and find that it suppresses the appetite and gives me the gitters.....!!!!!!

I love the gitters before the gym

Thread Information