joe_capone is offline Member

im soo fukin fed up...

its day 8 and no signs of the prop doing anything for me. no strength.. no sweats ... nada. maybe it might be my diet.. im diong a ckd diet. anyone have expereinces with ckd while on cycles?? im thinking of changing my whole diet up to a high carb and low fat diet. any suggestions? yes i know u wannna say this belongs in the diet fourm .. but my first sentence started off with test prop and how its not kicking in... is there such thing as late bloomers on prop?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How much are u taking?

Hmm

im taking 100 eod.. i just bumped it today to 120 eod. wanna see wat diffrence it will make.

chris2wire is offline Member
    its 8 frickin days. it took me 5 weeks, most people around 2 weeks.

I guarantee you, if you have that attitude and expectations towards steroids then you are in for a world of disappointment. Steroids arent miracle workers, its still all up to you. They just help...

As with natural bodybuilding, you have to give it time.

Hmm

relax tiger dont pop a vien!!! im on a friggin low carb diet i have no energy no strength and im depending on the prop to boost me up a little bit .. im not expecting it to turn me into ****in hercules in 8 days.. i have over 6 cycles under my belt and ive tried prop b4.. and i felt the effects off it in 4 days.

ahh man.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    relax tiger dont pop a vien!!! im on a friggin low carb diet i have no energy no strength and im depending on the prop to boost me up a little bit .. im not expecting it to turn me into ****in hercules in 8 days.. i have over 6 cycles under my belt and ive tried prop b4.. and i felt the effects off it in 4 days.

ahh man.
    Your diet is playing a factor in your strenght gains without a doubt.
    Also I find it's best to shoot prop ed for the first week and then switch over to eod.
    IMO 100mgs eod is on the low side. 150mgs eod would be better for the remainder of your cycle but don't expect alot of strenght when your dieting.

chris2wire is offline Member
    sorry ill go die now

since im 8 days in should i start doing 100mg ed for another week then switching to 150 eod the week after? or should i just do 150 eod from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    sorry ill go die now
    na man.. i just hate it when people come too strong at me.. if it takes 5 weeks to kick in for you then ur prop must have been enanthate or something else i never heard of it takign that long man.. hell its even used to kickstart cycles like dbol . i duno man. anyways sorry bout the last post.

Thread Information