Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    77

    Is 50 Mgs Of Dbol Ed Too Much

    I Plan on starting my second cycle soon I still have not decided which route to take on the oral side dbol or a-bombs. I'M 73" 210 14 % BF. I'll be running sust 250 750 mgs a week 3 x a week for 10 weeks I planned on stacking my dbol in this order

    week 1/45 mgs daily
    week 2/50 mgs daily
    week 3/60 mgs daily
    week 4/60 mgs daily

    Then Iplan on running the rest of my cycle pct and nolva on hand. Is that way too much dbol. This is my second cycle. The first cycle I got all the way up to 60 mgs of dbol and was not very impressed. and I know my source was legit. However I was having some problems and my diet was not good my work out routine went from great to fair. now my routine is rock hard my diet in perfect order. Do you guys think thats why the dbol effect was not that great. I don't lift for competition just want to be uge!

  2. #2
    Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Rink!!
    Posts
    3,169
    I am not understand what you have written about your sust. First you are saying you are running it 750mg a week and then you are saying right after that 3 X a week. Am I safe in saying that you are trying to say you are going to be doing 3 injections a week totally 750mg/week?? To get the full benefit of the prop in sust you should be injecting EOD with sust.

    As for you dbols, I don't see a reason for you ramping them up like that. 50mg ED and then even going to 60mg/ed is far to much for a guy who is only doing his second cycle in my opinion. You are much better running it at say 35mg/ED for 4 weeks.

    Make sure your training and diet are in order this time and you will get much better results. Also at 60mg/ed in your first cycle sounds like Fake Dbols if you didn't gain anything. That is just my opinion though.

  3. #3
    skii96's Avatar
    skii96 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    A cage in the Zoo!
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    I am not understand what you have written about your sust. First you are saying you are running it 750mg a week and then you are saying right after that 3 X a week. Am I safe in saying that you are trying to say you are going to be doing 3 injections a week totally 750mg/week?? To get the full benefit of the prop in sust you should be injecting EOD with sust.

    As for you dbols, I don't see a reason for you ramping them up like that. 50mg ED and then even going to 60mg/ed is far to much for a guy who is only doing his second cycle in my opinion. You are much better running it at say 35mg/ED for 4 weeks.

    Make sure your training and diet are in order this time and you will get much better results. Also at 60mg/ed in your first cycle sounds like Fake Dbols if you didn't gain anything. That is just my opinion though.
    I agree, 35-40mg/ed with dbol is plenty for you.

  4. #4
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    yep!...30-35mgs day d-bol is PLENTY!

  5. #5
    ItalianMuscle's Avatar
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,267
    agree.. 35mg is sufficent..

  6. #6
    Mr. Death's Avatar
    Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,441
    It may also depend on what type of dbol you are taking. If you are taking dbol from a company like Denkall, you will want to take about "50mg" of their stuff, which is more like 35mg in reality.

  7. #7
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It may also depend on what type of dbol you are taking. If you are taking dbol from a company like Denkall, you will want to take about "50mg" of their stuff, which is more like 35mg in reality.
    Good point Doc!

  8. #8
    skii96's Avatar
    skii96 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    A cage in the Zoo!
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It may also depend on what type of dbol you are taking. If you are taking dbol from a company like Denkall, you will want to take about "50mg" of their stuff, which is more like 35mg in reality.
    I didnt think Denkalls dbol was all that underdosed....maybe Loeffler but not Denkall IMO.

  9. #9
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    i like denkall... the loeffler suck!!!

  10. #10
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    I am a big fan of the Thai dbol from BD, the pumps from dbol hurt so good..........mmmmmmmmm......... dbol............aghagahhaahga.

    Homer J Simpson.

  11. #11
    JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    77
    Thanks a lot for the info PEACE!

  12. #12
    magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    94
    60 mg of thais or russians is quite a bit.

  13. #13
    JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    77
    Yeah I'm not saying I did't gain off of them I gained Quite a bit I just didn't feel like I Was any stronger. Maybe I was expecting too much. Plus poor diet poor routine probably equals poor results right. I was'nt taking sixty till the last week. I started taking tweenty waited felt no diffrent so 2nd week went to 25 felt alright nothing incredible so I went to thirty then forty and I started to feel it but I had some **** interfering with my workout I was drinking a lot ec So Ir eally was only taking sixty mgs for about 5 days. I also got some nipple soreness but no gyno growth thank god this time I will be able to fully focus on my workout and diet. Is drinking beer while doing orals a no no?

  14. #14
    slobberknocker's Avatar
    slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    386
    Since you don't have much experience yet, I wouldn't go over 50.

  15. #15
    British Bulldog's Avatar
    British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Essex England
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYWHITE
    Yeah I'm not saying I did't gain off of them I gained Quite a bit I just didn't feel like I Was any stronger. Maybe I was expecting too much. Plus poor diet poor routine probably equals poor results right. I was'nt taking sixty till the last week. I started taking tweenty waited felt no diffrent so 2nd week went to 25 felt alright nothing incredible so I went to thirty then forty and I started to feel it but I had some **** interfering with my workout I was drinking a lot ec So Ir eally was only taking sixty mgs for about 5 days. I also got some nipple soreness but no gyno growth thank god this time I will be able to fully focus on my workout and diet. Is drinking beer while doing orals a no no?
    If you value your liver then definitely avoid drinking alcohol whilst consuming orals. Also, supplement with milk thistle to help protect the liver.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •