frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member

How to bring natural Test up

My stats:
    30 years old
    177 pounds
    5'10"
    BF% somewhere in the high teens.

Not too long ago I had some bloodwork done, and my Testosterone level was 351 on a normal scale of 280-800. From these results and the research I've done on testosterone levels for people around my age, this seems very low. Originally, I had gotten the bloodwork done to see if I would be a candidate for HGH. I have very little energy, my sex drive has gone down noticeably, etc. My IGF-1 levels were fine though (289 on a scale of 117-329).

Originally, I thought doing a cycle may be the answer. Not for getting huge or anything, but to bring my test levels up for better quality of life. However, it seems like doing a test cycle could actually hurt me instead of help me, since it may drop even lower once the cycle is completed.

What other alternatives are there to bring my test levels up? Or would doing a low dose test cycle help? In testosterone replacement therapy, are they just taking test injections or is there more to it?

Any help would be much appreciated. I asked my doctor about it but he seemed pretty clueless and gave me an answer along the lines of "you're just getting older".

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You need to speak with your doctor bro, trt/hrt are about the best options imo....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well..... the thing is..... your levels are within normal range. Your best bet is to goto an HRT doc like 007 stated and have him run bloodwork. A doctor that specializes in hormones/ the endocrine system will be able to give you a MUCH better explanation.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    well..... the thing is..... your levels are within normal range. Your best bet is to goto an HRT doc like 007 stated and have him run bloodwork. A doctor that specializes in hormones/ the endocrine system will be able to give you a MUCH better explanation.....

~Haz~
    its called Endocrinologist I went there when I was having the same issues except low sex drive and now I am on TRT

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    my test level 5 weeks after a pct of a test only cycle was only 331 and I am 24! I felt really shitty during that time. It did go up after but if it didn't, I would have wanted to go on TRT for sure. And yes TRT is just a once per week injection but it is for the rest of your life. Then again, diabetics inject insulin daily

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    my test level 5 weeks after a pct of a test only cycle was only 331 and I am 24! I felt really shitty during that time. It did go up after but if it didn't, I would have wanted to go on TRT for sure. And yes TRT is just a once per week injection but it is for the rest of your life. Then again, diabetics inject insulin daily
    for me its once twice a week......

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    D-Aspartic acid (3g/ED) can raise total T by 1/3.

Then there is Ashwanandgha Root Extract.

Fadogia Agrestis Root Extract can raise total T in some (around 200points is claimed).

LJ100 may, in fairly high doses. Extreme doses increased total T in animals.

Strong 1215 is offline New Member
    Hey frawnz I had the same thing happen to me. I had mine tested and it was low so the doc put me on a Test-Gel that I rub into my shoulders once a day and it seems to be helping alot. I have been on it for a couple of months and its easy to use without injections. Ask you doc about it. (AndrolGel)

So it sounds like I needto find a local endocrinologist? Are things like androgel generally covered by most insurance or is it like hgh?

Strong 1215 is offline New Member
    Mine was covered by my insurance, if you don't have insurance it is really expensive ($300.00) for a 1 month supply. I had to pay $30.00 for my supply (Copay). I just went to a urologist and got a prescription for it. I was the same way very low energy and low sex drive but I'm feeling much better. I like it because there are no shots and you don't have to go back to the doc every week!

Thanks for the input. I'll have to find a good endocrinologist. It seems most of the ones I've come across in the area specialize mainly in pregnancy type stuff.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Heavy squats, leg presses, deadlifts can stimulate test production without taking anything.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    Here is a recent study that says drinking Onion juice has been increasing it 3x over normal in laboratory animals. I was going to 'Juice' naturally when I got home and bought a juicer. Now I am going to try this for a month and see what happens. Have yet to find how much to drink, best ways to drink it, ect.. Good luck.

http://www.ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

HITTMANN is offline Junior Member
    I just saw a tv comercial for this. the site it gave was www.isitlowt.com its worth checking out.

Thread Information