peaker is offline Senior Member

End of 3rd week, i cant believe it.

on my first cycle guys and i have gained about 6lbs and lost bodyfat also, i dont know whats going on! people around me are getting very suspicious i am looking leaner than i ever have at this weight or any other weight really, and my strength has also gone up but it might be mental at the moment since i just finished week 3, i can't believe this ****. bodyfat has dropped a noticable amount along with weight gain, i cant ask for anymore that this stage.
    on 500mg sust/week, along with 1.25mg EOD of letrozole and i am not holding any bloat at all!

i know the long acting esters from the sust should be kicking in very soon, but i didnt think i would see weight gain and fat loss so quickly!!!

i hope this isnt all in my head, although i have had no increase in sex drive at all, could be the letrozole even though its still early..

what do you guys think?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good bro, hmmm..no increase in sexdrive??...I am a masterbating machine on test.. How about pumps, get some good pumps after working out, strength should increase also bro, and appetite... Sounds good, You'll enjoy the sust.

keep up the good work, and keep us posted!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    sust blew me up quick too...i liked it and i will def. run it again someday...wait untill the long esters kick in nd your strength will shoot through the roof.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    oh yeah...good job...make sure you slowly increase cals over the couse of your cycle, that way you keep mking those gains...im sure you knew that already though...keep it up bro

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Sounds good bro, hmmm..no increase in sexdrive??...I am a masterbating machine on test.. How about pumps, get some good pumps after working out, strength should increase also bro, and appetite... Sounds good, You'll enjoy the sust.

keep up the good work, and keep us posted!!
    femara has a bad rep. for killing your sex drive so i will have to wait a couple more weeks to see by how much.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    well done bro...get some pics if you can.....

mman is offline Junior Member
    Awesome!

big swoll is offline Member
    i know that sus works best if its ran eod, but it seems like everybody that i know of who has taken sus for their first cycle at 500mg ew has gotten awesome results

peaker....get ready for the real results to start kickin in, and welcome to the darkside

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i know that sus works best if its ran eod, but it seems like everybody that i know of who has taken sus for their first cycle at 500mg ew has gotten awesome results

peaker....get ready for the real results to start kickin in, and welcome to the darkside
    yeah i am running it EOD, strength up a bit, but still no increase in sex drive. i have been done with fake gear before so i am paranoid about the stuff i am running this time around.

i hope i am not a late bloomer and this stuff kicks in soon. i dont mind if i dont put on much weight this time around if i lose bf also.

up to 212, if i can get to 220 by the end at a lower body fat i will be happy

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    I know the feeling bro. Congrats. I started my second cycle being Test 250 E3D, Deca E4D, and dbol 30mg ED. I got up from 213 to about 222 within a week. Now another week later and im at 227. People question me, i take it as a compliment and it just makes me crazier.

tuna is offline Junior Member
    what you benching blood

Quote Originally Posted by LebaneseMuscle
    I know the feeling bro. Congrats. I started my second cycle being Test 250 E3D, Deca E4D, and dbol 30mg ED. I got up from 213 to about 222 within a week. Now another week later and im at 227. People question me, i take it as a compliment and it just makes me crazier.
    you running l-dex or letrozole for bloat? i guess i will be gaining less on the scales because i wont have the bloat which is fine by me, as long as its quality.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Peak...go by the mirror...not by the scale.
    Sit back and enjoy the ride :-)
    Goodluck,

Thread Information