johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

bloatness and when it kicks in

im on my second week and i still havent felt that test has kicked in yet ... my exercises are just like normal... im also taking liquidex eod and nolva ed and i feel like that takes away from everything.. i am just the same since i when i just started workinjg out. well liquidex and nolva take away from your biggness when on cycle...bc i look the same

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    hey, i'm in the secound week of my d-bol/sust cycle, and i have zero bloat as well. I'm thinking its a combination of all the ani-e's i'm taking (proviron and nolvadex daily) plus the fact that i am only taking 20mg d-bol a day. sust e3d

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    hey, i'm in the secound week of my d-bol/sust cycle, and i have zero bloat as well. I'm thinking its a combination of all the ani-e's i'm taking (proviron and nolvadex daily) plus the fact that i am only taking 20mg d-bol a day. sust e3d
    im taking test enthan and i was wondering if i should shoot up tonight or tomorrow. i shot up on sunday., what do uthink ?
    also i feel lthat if i take nolva and liquidex that i will not look big off my cycle at all.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    nolva and dex limiting gains is a misconception. Unless, if you consider water (bloat) a 'quality gain'. If you are plan on hooting twice a week, go wend/sat or thur/sun same diference. I guess you could do it to better fit your lifting schedule if you feel it gives you a mental edge the days you shoot up

Thread Information