nsashbl is offline Associate Member

Sore nips after Pegasus var and clomid?

Maybe someone can give me info on my situation. I did a 8 week var only cycle @ 40mg ed. I started w/ TT var, and went through several bottles of Pegasus var after I lost my TT source. I wasn't real happy with the Peg stuff, but I finished it anyway. I did the 3 week clomid therapy to be safe after the var.

I then noticed that my nips seem hard all the time, and maybe a bit sensitive. No pain or lumps though. To be safe, I started Nolva a week ago. I figured maybe the var was fake, or maybe the clomid did something weird. Just want to be cautious.

So after 7 days of 20 mg of Nolva ed, I don't see many changes. I can sit in the hot tub, and I still have hard nips! They don't really seem sensitive, but it's tough for a newbie to tell?

Should I keep taking Nolva? I plan to start a primo/var cycle in August, but don't want to if I have an issue?

Any thoughts appreciated......

Nsashbl

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I wasnt overly impressed with Peggy var either

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I wasnt overly impressed with Peggy var either
    I'm pretty sure it's crap after hearing from a few others that had it. I have a few left that I was going to send to a buddy that can have them tested, just hadn't gotten around to it.

I'm not buying any Pegasus gear in the future though.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Fair enough nsashbl,

do a few of us a favour and post the results if you get it tested as there are a lot of people on here wanting to know their quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Fair enough nsashbl,

do a few of us a favour and post the results if you get it tested as there are a lot of people on here wanting to know their quality.
    So can anyone give me advice regarding the possible gyno? Am I overreacting, do I keep taking Nolva, etc?

I forgot about this, but here's my update... http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ht=pegasus+var

Thread Information