big_mike is offline Member

running clomid during a cycle....not pct...(please read)

i heard from a source that it is good to run clomid at 50mg a day during ones cycle. is this information viable?? I have read on these forums numerous time that you are supposed to run clomid only PCT...but have heard from a couple of different sources that it's good to run clomid everyday at 50mg. What are your takes on this bit of information?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some feel that running clomid throughout a cycle helps keep testicular mass and makes recovery easier. I never found that to be the case for me but I know people who swear by it.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    i heard from a source that it is good to run clomid at 50mg a day during ones cycle. is this information viable?? I have read on these forums numerous time that you are supposed to run clomid only PCT...but have heard from a couple of different sources that it's good to run clomid everyday at 50mg. What are your takes on this bit of information?

someone told me this too and he said the anabloics 200X backs it up. He said if anyone knows its the anabloics 200X books.

Thread Information