Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Question Winny V caps.. dosage

My bro is going to start a cycle of enanthate , and winny v. he has caps of the wv and i told him to do 50 mg ed. i also told him to spread the caps out throught the day, 2 in the am 1 midday, and the other 2 before training. does it matter if this is done or can they be taken all at once. i cant help but think splitting the dose up throughout the day would be better.

hes running 500 mg test e for 16 weeks, and staring 50 mg ed of WV on weeks 9-14.

thoughts please

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    My bro is going to start a cycle of enanthate , and winny v. he has caps of the wv and i told him to do 50 mg ed. i also told him to spread the caps out throught the day, 2 in the am 1 midday, and the other 2 before training. does it matter if this is done or can they be taken all at once. i cant help but think splitting the dose up throughout the day would be better.

hes running 500 mg test e for 16 weeks, and staring 50 mg ed of WV on weeks 9-14.

thoughts please
    Not sure, it's hard to say. There are people who prefer both ways. A lot of people just take it all at once (usually cuz the pills are 25mg or 50mg). However, I also know some take it split up.

In terms of which is better, not sure (might hear two sides to the story). Me, personally I take it all at one time, in the morning with breakfast.

Thread Information