Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

Anabolics + Colitis Help!

Looking for some professional oppinions if possible. To cut a long story short, diagnosed with colitis 1 year ago, few flare ups + few cycles of heavy prednisone, bodybuilding is my passion, prednisone killed my testosterone , piturity gland is FINE however asleep?. Endo didn't know what to do as im suffering from severe low testosterone for nearly a year now, sitting at 6.2 (my range should be 25-30 for my age (21 yrs old) ) Anyway Endo gave me sustanon injection in december but left the clinic to another hospital so I got neglected. Eventually saw another endo in feb said he'd give me HCG , but went away on holiday 3 weeks, came back and never got back to me ignored calls so time to sort it myself.

Theres the background info... So I have a few questions. My colitis I feel is well controlled with diet as many would agree, and from threads I've read on here including colitis diet thread. But I can't take this low test anymore it's ruined my life completely im serious, at the moment I feel the following:

- Zero sex drive (never feel horny etc) (this affects my relationship with gf)
    - Watery, bloated lots of water retention (diet is v clean)
    - Spots around mouth often wtf? wacky oily skin sporadict though.
    - V lethargic 24/7 can't keep awake, v v tired and lazy, sleep all time.
    - Very depressed, and I feel upset or something, I can't explain it, it's like im emotional want to cry but I don't know why usually comes on at night time.

Anyway it's been like this to long I can't even be motivated in gym, feel crap all the time so I need a cycle. But my questions are the following:

1) What testosterone? was thinking maybe sustanon again? would the 1 injection tell me of what sides I would have got? seemed to be ok on the one I had except sore @ss but thats ok. Test prop, Test e or sust? Was planning between 300-500mg per week.

2) Was also going to run anavar in the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle @ 100mg. My occupation HEAVILY relies on my physique (stripper + model), I know who would have though a colitis person lol, but seriously thats how dedicated I am. Anyway will the anavar effect my colitis in anyway since it's oral? or the testosterone for the matter.

3)As I already have very low testosterone if I use HCG during cycle plus other AI's and do a well planned PCT would coming off POSSIBLY put my testosterone back to normal again, like what it should be?

Very complicated story and im not expecting the world from people, but on here I know theres a lot of educated individuals so worth a shot. Thanks again.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    Test is a good base for every cycle. I sust is a good starter bc unlike propionate you only have to inject 1-2x p/w whereas other compounds are multiple injectsions p/w. The only problem with doing sust for your first cycle is that bc it is a blend of 4 diff types of steroids , if you have bad side effects from it you wont know which of the 4 you are getting the side effects from. this is one of the reasons why doing multiple steroids for your first cycle isnt usually reccomended.

As for the colitis I am really not sure about the anavar .. anything oral will effect GI tract in some way.. Test not so much bc it is an IM injection. To be honest you should really go to your doctor and ask this question.

I have epilepsy myself and have been on antiseizure meds for awhile and my doc was pretty cool about everything. told me which stuff to avoid and what would not go well with medications im taking etc. before you begin your cycle I strongly reccomend you do the same as well as have him/her write you up a script to get your test levels checked as well.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    so im assuming you were on long term prednisolone treatment for it to have lowered your test levels doctor not try a different approach he should know better, but of course if the condition is to hard to live with then it's understandable.

you need TRT not a cycle right now!

get back on track first!

GET A NEW DOC!!

in the mean time take some zinc for test levels and B5 for adrenal support

sus250 is BS 4 esters in one so they can sell it for more $$$$$

test is test once it's in your system and your on it long term

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    so im assuming you were on long term prednisolone treatment for it to have lowered your test levels doctor not try a different approach he should know better, but of course if the condition is to hard to live with then it's understandable.

you need TRT not a cycle right now!

get back on track first!

GET A NEW DOC!!

in the mean time take some zinc for test levels and B5 for adrenal support

sus250 is BS 4 esters in one so they can sell it for more $$$$$

test is test once it's in your system and your on it long term
    Im not going on trt.... B5 zinc etc do fk all for my system... Test isn't increasing no matter what natural garbage I take. Im not going back to doctor period. I wasted a year of my life on this crap and not wasting any more time, if you tried to live like this you would understand.

@ Wilson cheers for reply I will give the sust a miss then! looks like either test-e or prop... Im looking at minimizing estrogen related sides, so adex ran at .25 eod would be the plan also. Possibly with HCG @ 500iu e5d.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    I'm all to familiar with a position where you feel trapped and have to feel like you have no other option but to self medicate

250mg/week to get your levels back up to high-normal then go from there?

best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    I'm all to familiar with a position where you feel trapped and have to feel like you have no other option but to self medicate

250mg/week to get your levels back up to high-normal then go from there?

best of luck
    I understand the reasoning behind 250/week, but let's be honest what happens when im back to normal? fair play I feel great etc etc but then when the time comes to cycle off, thats where it get's complicated is it going to go in the right direction and I'll feel normal again, i.e. my test will recover back to a natural level? assuming I run a suitable pct to help with recovery, or even hcg thruout.

Or is it going to go south again and I'll be back to square one what im like now? And I know the answer will prob be the same "try and see" or "only time will tell". So in that case why not just run 500 and make the best of it?

Anymore final ideas on this? Cheers.

one thing I wanted to advise you about. im sure you know some of the side effects of test.. one of them being possible acne.. if you do get acne bad and want to get rid of it DO NOT TAKE ACCUTANE.. it has been linked to collitis and other intestinal diseases so find an alternate to it. I have taken Vitamin A at elevated but not too high of doses to help with acne in the past (if Vitamin A is too high can become toxic to liver). anopther piece of advice I would be is just for this cycle and future cycles, avoid as many orals as possible.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    Anymore final ideas on this? Cheers.
    I have colitis also i was on predisone for years and almost lost my whole large intestine a year ago bro I feel your pain. I have been over a year clear with no flare ups based on diet and acupuncture. Since im in the same position as you keep to im injections your gonna be taking some stuff for your pct that are pills less stuff going into your stomach the better. Im taking 500 of test e per week for 12 weeks. It will elevate your sex drive and all those other problems you have. Just make sure to have a proper pct program for yourself. If you have any questions with it feel free to ask ive been where you are.

^Hi mate was going to send you a pvt message but doesn't let me think yours are disabled.

Good to see someone is on the same wavelength as me as others won't understand quite the same unless they have it or been thru it. I have to agree with you about the diet side, as before I had bad flare ups I was consuming LARGE amounts of brown pasta etc etc probs wasn't helping but I was never advised. At the moment my diet is good but im losing a lot of weight even putting calories up because of the test issue. I used to be around 16.5 stone, but at the moment sort of hovering about 215lbs 15 stone 3 or something. Pretty solid though but holding a fair amount of water on abs. I've suffered from this low test for a year but it's only really hit me very badly in the last few months... It's unbareable as you prob understand.

I will avoid tabs, but obviously for pct no option. Out of interest what test e are you taking? I can get varying brands but ideally trying to get some pharma stuff, more expensive but possibly better quality.

How are you getting on with the test-e in relation to weight gains?
    What is your diet that works for you?
    Any side effects from test?
    Did you have low testosterone prior to the test-e

If you could answer that would be great cheers. Also the acupuncture can you explain reasoning behind this? and how it helps cheers.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    ^Hi mate was going to send you a pvt message but doesn't let me think yours are disabled.

Good to see someone is on the same wavelength as me as others won't understand quite the same unless they have it or been thru it. I have to agree with you about the diet side, as before I had bad flare ups I was consuming LARGE amounts of brown pasta etc etc probs wasn't helping but I was never advised. At the moment my diet is good but im losing a lot of weight even putting calories up because of the test issue. I used to be around 16.5 stone, but at the moment sort of hovering about 215lbs 15 stone 3 or something. Pretty solid though but holding a fair amount of water on abs. I've suffered from this low test for a year but it's only really hit me very badly in the last few months... It's unbareable as you prob understand.

I will avoid tabs, but obviously for pct no option. Out of interest what test e are you taking? I can get varying brands but ideally trying to get some pharma stuff, more expensive but possibly better quality.

How are you getting on with the test-e in relation to weight gains?
    What is your diet that works for you?
    Any side effects from test?
    Did you have low testosterone prior to the test-e

If you could answer that would be great cheers. Also the acupuncture can you explain reasoning behind this? and how it helps cheers.
    While I do not suffer from colitis, I certainly have some significant digestive issues; bloating, shitting four - five times a day etc. I am on TRT @ 200mg a week and blast on Test Prop. I would say doing 250mg a week would do you quite nicely.

^digestive issues I sorted with diet, in all honesty most of this disease can actually be controlled via diet... I found before after each flare up I continued eating masses of wholemeal rice and pasta and a lot of insoluable food which lead to the flare up again, this time around i've been very sensible with diet. I've found very high protein doesn't effect it, I watch my fat intake and carb intake, lots of fruits are fine, and oats are also fine. But a lot of bread and pastas are not. A lot of salad is also not as it gives me the runs. But everythings been fine touch wood at the moment im on 6-mp to control it, had bloods done and everything is fine except some of liver enzymes alt etc are slightly raised because of the toxicity of 6-mp, hence why im not going to run an oral or if I ever did would be anavar . But this time just test to be sensible.

250 and 500. Heres the prize winning question if anyone can answer it. I have low test at the moment so technically shut down if you like... if I was to use test as planned for the 12 weeks, and even run pct afterwards and hcg thruout... when I come off will I go back to how I am now crappy test, or will it possibly recover to a normal amount of test. Now in the case that it doesn't and my test is back to crappy what would I do? the simple answer for many is go back on cycle but thats not very ideal so any answers to that one? cheers.

^digestive issues I sorted with diet, in all honesty most of this disease can actually be controlled via diet... I found before after each flare up I continued eating masses of wholemeal rice and pasta and a lot of insoluable food which lead to the flare up again, this time around i've been very sensible with diet. I've found very high protein doesn't effect it, I watch my fat intake and carb intake, lots of fruits are fine, and oats are also fine. But a lot of bread and pastas are not. A lot of salad is also not as it gives me the runs. But everythings been fine touch wood at the moment im on 6-mp to control it, had bloods done and everything is fine except some of liver enzymes alt etc are slightly raised because of the toxicity of 6-mp, hence why im not going to run an oral or if I ever did would be anavar . But this time just test to be sensible.

250 and 500. Heres the prize winning question if anyone can answer it. I have low test at the moment so technically shut down if you like... if I was to use test as planned for the 12 weeks, and even run pct afterwards and hcg thruout... when I come off will I go back to how I am now crappy test, or will it possibly recover to a normal amount of test. Now in the case that it doesn't and my test is back to crappy what would I do? the simple answer for many is go back on cycle but thats not very ideal so any answers to that one? cheers.
    Have you done any research into possibly taking SARMS between cycles? I have been led to believe it boosts natural test. You will have to take a SERM after.. kind of like a mini pct if you will because of the increase in Test there is a chance of aromatization but I honestly dont know too much about SARMS so dont take my word for it.. there is a forum dedicated to these below the AS Q&A forum.. take a look and see what you think

^Will look into them mate cheers.

For diet wise stay away from all milk products and wheat products. If you are having protein shakes make sure that it isnt milk based which is pretty much 99 percent of them out there I use a kind called "Vega" http://myvega.com/ its the best product out there and taste better then most out there that are vegi based. Its pretty expensive but health wise its worth the buck. How tall are you? Im 6 foot 175 pounds really low body fat you could never tell i have colitis. Another piece of advice is go in and see a acupuncturist it was the most life changing thing i have done do some looking into it and for some people it works some people it doesnt for me it has cured a something doctors said would never be cured. I was in the hospital for a month last year and they had the operating room waiting for me and since then I have went to a natural path doctor to see what my foods i should stay away cause everyone has sensitivites they can help you find out what they are and what to stay away from. The thing is with colitis is if your goal is to be 250 full of muscle its never going to happen without a major fallout bro. You have to be on top of your diet very little sugar excluding fruit and veggies. Sugar is a killer for us and stay away from alcohol another killer because of the sugar content. Dont eat 3 hours before you go to bed and make sure to give your food a extra chew so your body can break it down easier. Get on a good vitamin program i stick to anything all natural get your b vitamins and a good multi and a fish oil that is enteric coated so it gets released in your system and some spirulina which is great for your immune system. I was 215 pounds of solid muscle before i developed colitis im 175 pounds now but i feel amazing but the trade off is to loose muscle health is key here you feel good you look good. Once your sick the way i was it changes you and you realize health is everything not the extra muscle thats more of a ego thing. For me i stick to organic produce and stay away from anything that is altered in any way no hormones in meat and alot of veggies. STAY AWAY FROM DAIRY<CORN<SUGAR<WHEAT best advice i can give anybody with digestive problems. Avoid tabs i dont know what the sides to your already weak digestive system. I have had low test ever since i was on prenisone 3 years ago i tryed to do it the natural way which worked alright but couldnt get me over the hump. No side effects from the test yet im 6 days in and i can tell by strength and i feel amazing not as tired and dont have that down feeling you know what im talking about. Colitis never effected my sex drive in anyway luckly but thats increased also. Instead of brown pasta go to a brown rice past or a wild rice pasta its easy on your stomach to digest. Any more questions feel free to ask i have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on colitis for myself and trust me diet is everything no matter what a doctor says.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonw25 View Post
    Have you done any research into possibly taking SARMS between cycles? I have been led to believe it boosts natural test. You will have to take a SERM after.. kind of like a mini pct if you will because of the increase in Test there is a chance of aromatization but I honestly dont know too much about SARMS so dont take my word for it.. there is a forum dedicated to these below the AS Q&A forum.. take a look and see what you think
    The best thing is to get off that medication as soon as possible that stuff is worse then test will ever be i was on imuran and remicade and liquid predisone since i changed my diet and lifestyle i am off all medication something my GI doctor said i would never be off stay positive and know you can beat this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    For diet wise stay away from all milk products and wheat products. If you are having protein shakes make sure that it isnt milk based which is pretty much 99 percent of them out there I use a kind called "Vega" http://myvega.com/ its the best product out there and taste better then most out there that are vegi based. Its pretty expensive but health wise its worth the buck. How tall are you? Im 6 foot 175 pounds really low body fat you could never tell i have colitis. Another piece of advice is go in and see a acupuncturist it was the most life changing thing i have done do some looking into it and for some people it works some people it doesnt for me it has cured a something doctors said would never be cured. I was in the hospital for a month last year and they had the operating room waiting for me and since then I have went to a natural path doctor to see what my foods i should stay away cause everyone has sensitivites they can help you find out what they are and what to stay away from. The thing is with colitis is if your goal is to be 250 full of muscle its never going to happen without a major fallout bro. You have to be on top of your diet very little sugar excluding fruit and veggies. Sugar is a killer for us and stay away from alcohol another killer because of the sugar content. Dont eat 3 hours before you go to bed and make sure to give your food a extra chew so your body can break it down easier. Get on a good vitamin program i stick to anything all natural get your b vitamins and a good multi and a fish oil that is enteric coated so it gets released in your system and some spirulina which is great for your immune system. I was 215 pounds of solid muscle before i developed colitis im 175 pounds now but i feel amazing but the trade off is to loose muscle health is key here you feel good you look good. Once your sick the way i was it changes you and you realize health is everything not the extra muscle thats more of a ego thing. For me i stick to organic produce and stay away from anything that is altered in any way no hormones in meat and alot of veggies. STAY AWAY FROM DAIRY<CORN<SUGAR<WHEAT best advice i can give anybody with digestive problems. Avoid tabs i dont know what the sides to your already weak digestive system. I have had low test ever since i was on prenisone 3 years ago i tryed to do it the natural way which worked alright but couldnt get me over the hump. No side effects from the test yet im 6 days in and i can tell by strength and i feel amazing not as tired and dont have that down feeling you know what im talking about. Colitis never effected my sex drive in anyway luckly but thats increased also. Instead of brown pasta go to a brown rice past or a wild rice pasta its easy on your stomach to digest. Any more questions feel free to ask i have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on colitis for myself and trust me diet is everything no matter what a doctor says.
    Currently take nutrisport 90+ as it's a good price for me to afford not sure if the UK does this vega but will check it up, any other common brands that are not milk based? Im 6ft 215 lbs roughly at the moment and a pretty low body fat can get a picture, I hold a fair amount of water around stomach though at the moment. What does acupuncturist do? put needles in stomach? How does it work for colitis though?

I don't take sugars really, mainly fructose not so much refined sugars. Complex carbs such as oats are part of diet, not sure what else I can take, you sure brown rice is ok? I don't drink either so it's okay. I take vit b but it makes my pee radioactive colour? think it's just getting wasted. I've had low test for like a year plus the colitis I lost considerable weight but to be fair naturally I gain a lot of muscle pretty well, pretty good genetics so not so much a problem for me. It's only been in the last couple of months things of gotten worse and deteriation has started, but yeah a year of colitis and very low test would have you think I would be like a rake but quite the opposite. But my occupation relies heavily on my physique so I can't accept pissing away to nothing.

The test seems to be doing you well, early days yet though? whats your planned pct? and what was your test levels before going on test, what do you plan to do when you come off? Cheers.

Currently take nutrisport 90+ as it's a good price for me to afford not sure if the UK does this vega but will check it up, any other common brands that are not milk based? Im 6ft 215 lbs roughly at the moment and a pretty low body fat can get a picture, I hold a fair amount of water around stomach though at the moment. What does acupuncturist do? put needles in stomach? How does it work for colitis though?

I don't take sugars really, mainly fructose not so much refined sugars. Complex carbs such as oats are part of diet, not sure what else I can take, you sure brown rice is ok? I don't drink either so it's okay. I take vit b but it makes my pee radioactive colour? think it's just getting wasted. I've had low test for like a year plus the colitis I lost considerable weight but to be fair naturally I gain a lot of muscle pretty well, pretty good genetics so not so much a problem for me. It's only been in the last couple of months things of gotten worse and deteriation has started, but yeah a year of colitis and very low test would have you think I would be like a rake but quite the opposite. But my occupation relies heavily on my physique so I can't accept pissing away to nothing.

The test seems to be doing you well, early days yet though? whats your planned pct? and what was your test levels before going on test, what do you plan to do when you come off? Cheers.
    Is your colitis currently in remission if yes then brown rice anything will be good to go everyone has a different body but rice is easy digested in general. If you are in a flare up then stay away from anything with alot of fiber including oats it just aggravates it. Im gonna tell you one thing genetics or not the more you put in the more chance you have a chance of getting a serious flare unless you can afford all natural food all the time colitis is tricky all it takes is a little to much of something and then your really messed up and for sure will waste away to nothing believe me ive seen some horror stories. Being fit and healthy is the only way to go. Go under youtube and check out some videos of people who didnt know what i am saying to you right now it sad. The protein you are taking is a dairy based protein which is awful for digestion any naturalpathic doctor i have see says stay away from dairy and wheat cause that is what might be a cause of colitis totally different from the conventional doctor. Go to a plant based protein or a hemp protein of a brown rice protein tastes awful but it does the trick. Get on a good probiotic at nighttime before you go to bed get some good flori in there i use colostrum. I understand Your occupation relies on physique but when your sick getting healthy is more important then a job cause once your sick you cant do anything at least i cant when im in a total flare. Acupunture Acupuncture
    According to traditional Chinese medicine, pain results from blocked energy along energy pathways of the body, which are unblocked when acupuncture needles are inserted along these invisible pathways.

A scientific explanation is that acupuncture releases natural pain-relieving opioids, sends signals that calm the sympathetic nervous system, and releases neurochemicals and hormones.

An acupuncture treatment generally costs between $60 and $120. Acupuncture is tax-deductible (it's considered a medical expense) and some insurance plans pay for acupuncture.

If you want to try acupuncture, plan on going one to three times a week for several weeks initially. Thats the best way to explain it i found on the net but for me i feel instant relief its a wonder and i havent seen my GI doctor in over a year since ive gone.My PCT includes HGC week 2 to 12 aromasin 10mg eod till week 12 nolvadex 40mg week 14
    Clomid 100mg week 14
    nolvadex 20mg 15 till week 18
    clomid 50mg week 15 to 17

Ok cheers for reply. The protein seems to be ok with me been taking 3 shakes a day for a long time lol, but It's hard to find these alternate proteins, is there not another one such as O.N. whey:

Also: http://jonnybowdenblog.com/whey-prot...bowel-disease/

Not sure if thats a lot of crap, what about whey protein isolate that has lactose removed? Also what of creatine?

I'll look into the accupuncture tho cheers.

And what made you choose aromasin over adex? Cheers.

I chose aromasin over arimidex because it seems to work better with the hcg and the nolvadex http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...teroid.com-%29 looks like the most effective but im having swollen nips so i started the aromasin. For me personally i stay away from all milk products period zero dairy especially 3 shakes thats alot of dairy to be putting into a bowel that already has a hard time digesting properly anything in a large amount is good for anybody especially someone with UC. Go with all natural protein powders plant based easier for you to digest and you will absorb it more effective i do and i have several other people who have switched and never turned back.

^Read that link pretty interesting cheers. How is the nips problem now and how is the cycle going?

Thread Information