Thread: hey

LilVito469 is offline Banned

hey

hey whats up I was reading up on a sticky from docholiday about steroid usage for beggingers and in it he said "If a vial reads 250mg/ml that means it has 250mg per ml, and each ml is a cc. So if you withdraw 1cc and inject you are injecting 250mg." I understand that part but the question I have is say you are running a test and you are on 250 mg a week with deca at 250mg a week, when u inject 1 cc you do it all at once right?, you dont have to inject half right? sorry if its a dumb question but I cant find the answer on the threads

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    hey whats up I was reading up on a sticky from docholiday about steroid usage for beggingers and in it he said "If a vial reads 250mg/ml that means it has 250mg per ml, and each ml is a cc. So if you withdraw 1cc and inject you are injecting 250mg." I understand that part but the question I have is say you are running a test and you are on 250 mg a week with deca at 250mg a week, when u inject 1 cc you do it all at once right?, you dont have to inject half right? sorry if its a dumb question but I cant find the answer on the threads
    For the test, it depends on the ester in the test. If you were using Enantate, one shot lasts about a week(but you'd prolly want to up the dose), On the other side if you were using Prop, has a short half-life, it's an EOD shot.

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    I love catching these easy ones before there's 30 replies!

I was thinking of goin with test est

sorry not est ,ent

Symian is offline Member
    sorry not est ,ent
    If it's 250mg then I would go with 500mg/wk. You could either do 2cc once a week or break it up twice a week. When I was on test-e I broke it up because I get anxious and can't wait. If I could I'd do ED shots ! Tren and Prop, here I come!!! MUUAHAHA

What are your stats? Age, wieght, hieght, and your goals. And what do you have in your possession that you plan on building you cycle with?

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 01-29-2004 at 05:22 AM.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I love catching these easy ones before there's 30 replies!
    Hehe.... ok bro.. I'll lett this thread go for you..

yeah thats exactly what I was gonna do, run test enathate at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks, what do you think? I should also mention this is my first cycyle I also have nolva and clomex on hand but do u think I would need the nolva since im only running a test?

also how were ur gains on the test? hopefully I can get like 20 to 25 pounds I plan to eat like a horse and work hard, do u think I might get 25 pounds or so

BigEd is offline New Member
    If you up the dosage to 500mg (2cc) a week, eat like a pig and train like a bull for 6-8 weeks, you can expect to put that weight in but you better use some anabolic substance, like some deca , after to keep the gains.

Symian is offline Member
    It all depends on you. Your training, diet, recovery, genetics, ect. I gained 24lbs. on a 8 week of 400mg/week test-e and tren (I should've ran less Tren or more Test and guys I've already been scolded for it). I'm on my PCT right now, so I don't know what my end result will be. But my strength is actually going up still.

I can't tell ya anything about running test alone, cuz I've never done it, but maybe someone else can. But if you have the resources, and can wait, try to get you hands on some more gear to supplement the test.

Sym

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    My first two cycles I ran test alone, I injected 250mg twice weekly, (Sunday,Wednesday) to keep stable blood levels. You will see substantial gains if you are work outs and diet are in check, but it is a serious commitment. Now it terms of what "big ed" said about throwing in an anabolic to "keep gains", thats just false. You keep your gains by following appropraite PCT with your clomid and nolvadex . 300/100/50 clomid and 20mg of nolva ED 2 weeks after your last boost of test. Not to mention continuing training and keeping a clean diet. To answer your question about the nolva, some people myself included take 10mg ED during their cycle to keep estrogen from binding to the receptors, and some people have it ready in case they begin to see/feel estrogen related sides, the choice is yours. I hope this helps.

RJM03 is right - one cycle with only test enanthate you have to introduce HCG and Clomid for 10 days beginning at the end of week #4. without the HPTA stimulating compounds it's dificult to maintain the gains.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    ok with a test only cycle for your first time HCG is not a must...it is usually used for those who are on long cycles around the 6 week mark or so to help the testes production. so i would not recommend HCG right now for this cycle

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    everyone is making this way more confusing than what it needs to be..
    1st cycle (your choice is test enth)
    1 wk prior to begining cycle 10-20mg nolva.
    1-10 400-500mg test enth (preferably E4D, i.e. sun & wed, or mon & thur)
    1-10 10-20mg nolva.
    10-12 (wks not having shot leading to pct) 10-20mg nolva.
    12-15 PCT Clomid 300/100/50 and 10-20mg nolva.
    done...
    you dont need deca to keep gains- advice like that can get people hurt!!
    good luck..

when I said to use Deca I meant if you want to continue the cycle after your 6 weeks of test - and nobody will be hurt - there's less sides with an anabolic substance than with androgenic ones like test. But in short you can apply what ZX7racing said, it's important that the testes begin to work by themselves as soon as possible and I was talking about a 6 week cycle of test!

ball182167 is offline New Member
    wow this has gotten out of hand! Never run Deca by itself, unless you want the sides that come along with it (AKA limpy). a agree 500mg is fine, but it is high for someones first run. If you run test at 500mg per week, you need to up deca to at least 400mg. I think you should run 400mg of test, and 300mg of Deca your first go through. Run test at a minimum of 10 weeks, although you should go 12 weeks for more beneficial results.
    PCT is a must starting 2 weeks after your last test shot, and dont run deca past your last test shot. Make it work that the 2 end together. Keep some nolva on hand during the cylcle just in case you start to see gyno, being your first time you never know!
    my 2 cents

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    bro thats the worst advice ever. he should run test for 10 weeks, never run deca alone, the reason for this is because you run the risk of getting deca dick (limp ding). if he is running enanthate, which takes 4 weeks to kick in, it will be a waste, you need to learn some more before telling this guys what they should do
    I see you don't know what your talking about - what I said comes in every text book available with references in endocrinology like Chemical Muscle Enhancement by L.Rea, Chemical Wizardry which is available on the net. That's a Bull*** reply that you made and I sincerely hope that you read more...

ball182167 is offline New Member
    are you sayin bridge with DECA ?
    A six week cycle of test would be stupid, unless prop or susp.
    I am cofused BigEd, please state what you mean?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some people do run long cycles that switch between high and low androgenic phases - but he need not worry about advanced staggered cycles right now. His profile says he is only 6 feet, 175 pounds. If he were to cycle - testosterone is the only AAS he would need... but in actuality there are probably many lifestyle changes he should be making before even starting AAS - such as diet, rest and new training theories... things that he WILL need post cycle to keep the gains.

no I got my cycle already planned out i have done sloy of research... wk 1-10 ....500mg test
    wk 1-10 nolva..... 10mg everday all the way
    wk 13-16 clomid 300mg first day.day 2-11 100mg.12-21 50mg.

I just wasn't shure if u were to inject if u can inject 2cc's at once , I already had planned 1 cc every 4 days. I also was just curious about the gains you got

alot of research*, that was terrible I had to correct my self

I just wasn't shure if u were to inject if u can inject 2cc's at once , I already had planned 1 cc every 4 days.
    No. Testosterone enanthate 's half life is about 4 days - so you need to administer prior to, or on that day to keep blood levels elevated. 250mg every 4 days equals 438mg/wk of TE.

Basically, if you had a heavier ester then enanthate you could get away with once per week... but TE should be administered minimally every 4 days to keep consistent hormone levels.

oh thanks, obviously I haven't done as much research as I thought... so I should inject it say for example....mon,fri,tues,sat...?

Yeah

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEd
    I see you don't know what your talking about - what I said comes in every text book available with references in endocrinology like Chemical Muscle Enhancement by L.Rea, Chemical Wizardry which is available on the net. That's a Bull*** reply that you made and I sincerely hope that you read more...

Bro you obviously dont know what your talking about. Run deca alone? and test for only 6 weeks if its enth? makes sence.... not but maybe im misunderstanding. Hope so

btw when it said I was weighin 175 was actually about a 2 and a half months ago, I recently weighed my self I got up to 183 I just haven't figured out how to change the info

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    No. Testosterone enanthate 's half life is about 4 days - so you need to administer prior to, or on that day to keep blood levels elevated. 250mg every 4 days equals 438mg/wk of TE.

Basically, if you had a heavier ester then enanthate you could get away with once per week... but TE should be administered minimally every 4 days to keep consistent hormone levels.
    That's exactly what I mean. Need I say more?...

Thread Information