rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Is .25 of zeneca armidex good enough..give me ur opinion

Im just doing a enan 400mg/wk for 16 to 20 weeks. I started so I didnt get to jumpstart my cycle with dbols but still gonna throw them in in about a week at 40-50mg a day. I did have a mild case of gyno before that was removed, would .25 zeneca's be enough? or should I take least a half? I was just wondering what you guys would think cause I would like to have these zeneca's last for awhile.

RDL

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    To be safe run 20mg Nolva and .50mg of ameridex ED.

Did they remove the gland or just the lumps?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I have to look at what they exactly did on my paper work but think they just removed the lumps.. Hey I used all my nolv's in my last cycle.. would.5 armidex be ok alone?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't chance it........ ameridex is good at stopping the coversion of test to estrogen but some could get by and start binding to your receptors sites. The Nolva will stop that. It's too cheap not to use it...... If you can't get it from your source then use a research site and get it.

peewee8234 is offline New Member

Question about Gyno

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wouldn't chance it........ ameridex is good at stopping the coversion of test to estrogen but some could get by and start binding to your receptors sites. The Nolva will stop that. It's too cheap not to use it...... If you can't get it from your source then use a research site and get it.

Mudman, I hope you dont mind me asking you a question, I see you are very knowledgeable in alot of stuff. I took liquidex all through my cycle, When I stopped with my cycle, I went away and forgot to take my Clomids and liquidex with me, so for 5 days after I stopped, I had no anitestrogen, stupid me. I had a noticable soreness in my nipples for 3 days, then it went away. I kept with my liquidex and clomids when i got back, but I noticed like 3 days ago two lumps on the lower part of each nipple. I guess they are hard, feel like round balls, one is small, the other is bigger than a Pea. If you looked at me, you couldnt really tell I have them. I started taking (Tamoxinfin Citrate), others have been telling me it should help shrink them. Do you know if this is true, or they will probably stay like this.
    thanks

Thread Information