Thread: gyno questions

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno questions

i have a few gyno questions. i am on my 3rd week starting tomorrow. i think that gyno is occurring. the reason is bc when i flex my pecs , it looks like my pecs arent as round as they once were and looks like they are lookiin like tidies more than anything. underneath my niple from then on it slants down like there is fat underneath them, my nipples have been hard for some time these past days. what should i do . bc i dont want to get gyno. should i like take 40mg of nolva ed for a couple of weeeks or no.its just when i flex it my pecs they look like they sag a lilttle and look like there are forming. what should i do.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    my opinion use the nolva at 80 mgs a day until the side effects go away...then once the sides go away drop the doesage anywhere from 20-40 mgs a day....good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    my opinion use the nolva at 80 mgs a day until the side effects go away...then once the sides go away drop the doesage anywhere from 20-40 mgs a day....good luck bro
    does that sounds like gyno or not?????????

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Are the nips sore and tingly? If not it's probably not gyno....your probably gaining a little BF or holding water. In either case I'd still use an anti-e throughtout your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Are the nips sore and tingly? If not it's probably not gyno....your probably gaining a little BF or holding water. In either case I'd still use an anti-e throughtout your cycle
    would i t beokay to run nolva for about 5 days of 60mg ed and then from then on out run like 20 to 40mg ed.
    i m just scared its turning into gyno/.
    my nipples are hard always

and they look like they are sagging. not sore or tingly yet.
    but does it sound like u can get gyno easily from test and deca ., is it reeally easy to get it from these two or not
    ?
    Last edited by johnny1234; 01-31-2004 at 07:24 PM.

Test will aromatize into estrogen so an anti-e is a good idea with any cycle. You can do what you said with the nolva, but I think it would be ok to just go with 20 mg/day unless you start to feel tingly and sore. Deca gyno is progesterone based and I believe it's fairly rare unless you use it for long periods of time or in very large doses.....in other words, anti-e's won't stop deca gyno. I believe the thing to use with Deca is bromo....not positive though.

Test will aromatize into estrogen so an anti-e is a good idea with any cycle. You can do what you said with the nolva, but I think it would be ok to just go with 20 mg/day unless you start to feel tingly and sore. Deca gyno is progesterone based and I believe it's fairly rare unless you use it for long periods of time or in very large doses.....in other words, anti-e's won't stop deca gyno. I believe the thing to use with Deca is bromo....not positive though.
    im also taking vitamin b6 for deca gyno. i hope im not gettin gyno........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    So you have a rash and gyno now.uuuummmmmmmm.You might want to halt this cycle now.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    im also taking vitamin b6 for deca gyno. i hope im not gettin gyno........

I've never heard that b6 helps with deca gyno. I'll look for some info on that though. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

I've never heard that b6 helps with deca gyno. I'll look for some info on that though. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
    Bro vitamins won't help,you need an anti e.

DB

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    So you have a rash and gyno now.uuuummmmmmmm.You might want to halt this cycle now.

DB
    i bet its all in your head.....all the stress from thinking your gonna get gyno is making you break out in a rash.......j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro vitamins won't help,you need an anti e.

DB
    I was referring to the post where Johnny said he was using b6 for deca gyno...I'd never heard of anyone doing that so I wondered if I was missing something. Still... deca gyno is progesterone based...anti-e's won't help with that either to the best of my knowledge.

But then again I'm far from an expert...just a guy with enough knowledge to be dangerous.

i can keep prolactin levels in check

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    in ur 3rd week, i doubt its gyno but than again i could be wrong.

rdl

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    in ur 3rd week, i doubt its gyno but than again i could be wrong.

rdl
    so should i just stop takin deca ,? would it hurt me if i did and it continued with test for 12 weeks ?
    how would that be.?
    my pecs just look like they have fat underneath them which looks like my pecs are develloping somtin.may be not. i dunoo

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    IF its proestrogen then bromo is needed. But I doubt you have it your just paranoid. BTW what and how much are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    IF its proestrogen then bromo is needed. But I doubt you have it your just paranoid. BTW what and how much are you using?
    im using 20cc of test and 10cc of deca

2 cc once a week weeks 1-12
    1 cc a week of deca throughout cycle weeks 1-10

chances of it being progesterone related gyno are slim if your running test

So your not splitting your shots???

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    2ccs does not tell me anything.... what are the mg of test and deca ? even with that I really dont think its gyno bro

How many mg's...you can get both test and deca in mg dosages varying from 50 mg ( or less) all the way up to 500 mg per cc.

Also what kind of test...prop, enth, cyp ?

I seriouslty doubt if you've got progesterone based gyno, btw. It's somewhat rare and usually requires higher doseages and extended use.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    chances of it being progesterone related gyno are slim if your running test
    so what should i do. can i quit running deca rite now. and continue with test and then at the end do winstrol . would that be ok or not.

How many mg's...you can get both test and deca in mg dosages varying from 50 mg ( or less) all the way up to 500 mg per cc.

Also what kind of test...prop, enth, cyp ?
    test enathante 250 and deca qv 300...

imtaking 500mg of test which is 2 cc each week
    and imtaking 1cc of deca each week

so what should i do. can i quit running deca rite now. and continue with test and then at the end do winstrol. would that be ok or not.
    Bro...this isn't meant to be a flame, but it's quite possible that you should have done a hell of a lot more research before you decided to use AAS. You really don't seem very comfortable with using them....no offense intended...just calling it as I see it.

Bro...this isn't meant to be a flame, but it's quite possible that you should have done a hell of a lot more research before you decided to use AAS. You really don't seem very comfortable with using them....no offense intended...just calling it as I see it.
    i know. is it ok to stop using deca though.

i know. is it ok to stop using deca though.
    Yes ....quit using it. One more question for you Bro...do you have clomid for your post cycle therapy ?

TBO, i think your freakin out.........lol
    but it wont hurt if you quit the deca and continue with the test

TBO, i think your freakin out.........lol
    but it wont hurt if you quit the deca and continue with the test

i have lots of clomid pills
    im takiing nolva and liquidex throughout the cycle
    and i will discontinue with deca .
    and last of all should i run test for 10 weeks or 12 weeks bc im using winstrol at the end

and last of all should i run test for 10 weeks or 12 weeks bc im using winstrol at the end.

thats entirely up to you bro........
    just run the winny 2 weeks past the test.start pct the next day
    by the way,when this cycle is over you may want to look into some anti-anxiety meds. j/k bro
    good luck

and last of all should i run test for 10 weeks or 12 weeks bc im using winstrol at the end.

thats entirely up to you bro........
    just run the winny 2 weeks past the test.start pct the next day
    by the way,when this cycle is over you may want to look into some anti-anxiety meds. j/k bro
    good luck
    is there a good chance that i mite get gyno if i run these two things. is it easy to get gyno when on test and using nolva and liquidex. ..? im not goin to run deca anymore, and yes im getin anxiety pills.j/k

bro.......bro
    listen, some are more prone to gyno than others..there is always a chance..but this is why we always have anti-e's on hand now isnt it...to combat the problems if symptoms arise...if you "nip it in the bud " as my mom always says..there wont be a problem......K

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    If I were you guys I would keep away from giving advice if you don't know what you are talking about. When you are giving someone advice its not about trial an error is about from taking things from point a to point b not about sharing your experiences which may differ from person to person.

He needs to understand that this side effect is cause when the ratio of testosterone to estrogen is not adequate. Not often does Gyno happen during a cycle, that is when Testosterone Sky Rockets and also when estrogen levels go up but as long as he is staying along the ratio he will be fine.

If testosterone levels are normal, and a man is experiencing signs of andropause , the hormonal culprit is usually estrogen, the female hormone. Both men and women must have a specific ratio of testosterone to estrogen. Young men may have a ratio of testosterone to estrogen of 50:1. The ratio drops to 20:1 or even as low as 8:1 with normal aging. When estrogen levels in a man increase, the effects of testosterone are negated. While estrogens in women protect them from heart disease and osteoporosis, the effects are the opposite for men. Too much estrogen will actually increase the risk of heart attacks in men as well as side effects such as bitch tits. To make things shorter for you, make sure your Testosterone levels are high enough and take a weak anti estrogen during your cycle at small amounts. When the post-cycle comes is what you need to worry, since your natural production of testosterone is slow and the rest has converted to estrogen, it is adviced that you take such drugs as clomid, nolva, proviron to bring your natural production back up and to block estrogen from its receptors. Do your research my friend and don't listen to bathtubJoe say to take clomid and forget about it. You need to know how your body works first of all. There is only one law there aren't other laws.

If you are not sure what to do, Always consult the help of a doctor and tell him you are taking pro-hormones. In most cases you can be open enough to tell him you are using steroids and they will likely most be willingly be able to help. A doctor can't turn you in because there are privacy laws. In most states a medical document can't be released without the consent of the patient. Many veterans in here say to seek help of a doctor when bad things happen and most of them refuse to do so and end up f*cked up. I had my worries about gyno but after doing an extensive research there are things in this board that are said that should not be taken as advice. If you are prone to have such sings such as andropause and want to take the risk of using steroids, take minimal doses that are good enough to get you results.

The use of 6-OXO might be able to help during the cycle, I have not experimented with it but I will experiment during my first cycle as a way to prevent water taken along with clomid or without clomid. It is not as important to repell estrogen during the cycle as it is during the post-cycle but with that said, you should be taking care of it during the cycle as well and have something such as arimidex in hand for emergency issues. Check your testosterone levels and estrogen levels as well. My last word will be to always seek professional help and not let things past. I hope I have helped you my fellow brother.
    Last edited by debulkred; 01-31-2004 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you are not ready for AS you are a paranoid biiitch, just shut up already, you are a hypochondriac, just chill out
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This goes by this rule in college....... anxiety during tests shows that you didn't study at all for your tests. You are confident about taking the test and therefore it should make the test easy because you know everything. Everything goes to steroids as well. I have been studying steroids with people on many boards, medical research and have come to a conclusion to take my first cycle. I still ask questions but they are mostly usage questions since the research i have done is old and steroid usage is usually perfected to make the best for your gains and help. I'm always looking forward to receive help from you fellow people.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you are not ready for AS you are a paranoid biiitch, just shut up already, you are a hypochondriac, just chill out
    I think that sounds real funny. lololololol

Thread Information