jeanz08 is offline New Member

Experience w/ gh or lots of knowledge

Im looking to use gh and am going to put a few more months of just research on top of what i already have learned throughout the last few years. I am looking to do 3 months on/3 months off...or 6 months on/6 months off at a 4iu dose(5'9" 200....8-10%)25 yrs old...i know i know what some will say....maybe a bit young but it is a risk that at this point im willing to take...unless something or someone really changes my mind. I can afford a substantial amount of gh but i have read from one users experience that this is how he cycled it and he loved what he got in return. It is important for me to hear first hand than from someone who has just read a lot of info and is just spitting it back out(really no offense). Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond to my concern.

ljc8

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Are you going to take GH along with AAS or just by itself? I have been on GH for about 4 month along with an normal AAS cycle and I am not impressed. I have heard the same things from friends that you probably have or have read...melts the fat off, huge boost, grows new muscle....man, I dont know. It is very expensive and I dont believe that it has enhanced my cycle at all if any. I am sure it has to do with the way that I am using it. Based upon what I am reading I am coming to the realization that in order to get what you want from it that you probably should use insulin with it. I have no experience with slin but alot of the members do. Based upon what I have read if you are going to include slin you must be very diciplined and know what you are doing or you could become very sick or possibly die.

My 2 cents worth is just stick to a good AAS cycle and repeat them, you are young and there is plenty of time for GH. Save the money and use it for chasing women....My feelings are that GH is better for fine tuning your physique once it is mature, as most of the people I know personally that like it are already massive from years of cycling and training. JMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Are you going to take GH along with AAS or just by itself? I have been on GH for about 4 month along with an normal AAS cycle and I am not impressed. I have heard the same things from friends that you probably have or have read...melts the fat off, huge boost, grows new muscle....man, I dont know. It is very expensive and I dont believe that it has enhanced my cycle at all if any. I am sure it has to do with the way that I am using it. Based upon what I am reading I am coming to the realization that in order to get what you want from it that you probably should use insulin with it. I have no experience with slin but alot of the members do. Based upon what I have read if you are going to include slin you must be very diciplined and know what you are doing or you could become very sick or possibly die.

My 2 cents worth is just stick to a good AAS cycle and repeat them, you are young and there is plenty of time for GH. Save the money and use it for chasing women....My feelings are that GH is better for fine tuning your physique once it is mature, as most of the people I know personally that like it are already massive from years of cycling and training. JMO
    I'm going to have to agree with him. I've been on GH now for 8 months. I have definitely seen some fantastic results with leaness ( I ran GH the first 4 months by itself) But when I added it to my current cycle, I really don't see that big of a difference. The difference I see if this makes any sense, is the seperation of muscle. I've come to the conclusion in order to see BIG results you need to run it at higher doses, but I personally don't think doing over 4iu's for long periods of time is safe. I've been doing 2/3iu's ED. I do however love the mental feeling I have while on GH. I am on my last couple of months of it, and I think once I run out, I will be off of it for awhile.

Oh yeah, I personally think at your age it's definitely not worth the money. Your body is already producing enough GH naturally.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad to hear that people are experiencing the same thing I did while on GH. I was really disappointed with GH. I agree, slin is probably needed with GH to get the desired results. Since I'm never playing with slin I'm not wasting my money again on GH. Stick with good AS cycles is my opinion.

jeanz08 is offline New Member
    man i really appreciate the feedback...i have heard similar things from a few of the people i know that are taking it or have taken it. i actually wanted to make it a point that i was going to take it so that i might get some feedback that was would tell me not to do it. that is exactly what i was looking for. I am probably going to stick with my favorite..... clen , winni, cytomel and eq! thanks again for the responses

Quote Originally Posted by jeanz08
    man i really appreciate the feedback...i have heard similar things from a few of the people i know that are taking it or have taken it. i actually wanted to make it a point that i was going to take it so that i might get some feedback that was would tell me not to do it. that is exactly what i was looking for. I am probably going to stick with my favorite..... clen, winni, cytomel and eq! thanks again for the responses
    I hope Test is one of our favorites as well...Never run a cycle without it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    I'm glad to hear that people are experiencing the same thing I did while on GH. I was really disappointed with GH. I agree, slin is probably needed with GH to get the desired results. Since I'm never playing with slin I'm not wasting my money again on GH. Stick with good AS cycles is my opinion.
    I would NEVER touch slin as well......

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    I have used gh 4iu ed for 4 months while on AS. I really did not notice much in size and strength gains however I was very thermogenic and lean. According to a local pro I need to step it up to 8iu ed to get anything out of it. Advised to stay on for 6 mo and use slin for optimal effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ROZ
    I have used gh 4iu ed for 4 months while on AS. I really did not notice much in size and strength gains however I was very thermogenic and lean. According to a local pro I need to step it up to 8iu ed to get anything out of it. Advised to stay on for 6 mo and use slin for optimal effects.
    Agreed, but noway I'm taking 8iu's ED.

Thread Information