DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Eating whatever you want while juicing..

Hey Guys:

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the fat, porky pig-like physiques of the pros during their off season (remember that pic of Lee Priest gorging on a plate of food, or was that the Pillsbury Dough Boy?? lol).....anyway, on a more serious tip, I am curious about how "clean" or "not clean" you guys eat when bulking...Provided that a diet contains the right amount of protein, carbs and healthy fats...is it satisfactory to eat whatever you want when packing on the pounds?....or is it best to follow a rigid, high-calorie, low-fat approach?

Definitely could use some feedback on this one...so holla back, fellas!!

dirtysicks is offline New Member
    I have been known to go on the see-food diet. For me it seems to work better than high calorie low fat diets.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm older but when bulking I still have been known to cheat here and there,but I do try to keep it clean.

Peace

DB

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Pro's basically look that way because of thier bloat as much as higher-than-normal bodyfat %'s. What you should consider when you chose your carbs you ingest is how fast you need for them to be broken down. Complex carbs serve as a better and more efficient source of energy for your muscle tissue.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    bro you got to eat sensible all the time it is a way of life to the pros and most of us got a long way to go to achieve wat lee preist can do with his body

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    keep it clean, an occasional cheat is ok, but keep it in moderation.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    clean 6 days a week, with a high carb pre and post workout meal...and saturday i put down anything and everything ive been craving into a lunch and dinner meal...ussually pizza, mexican food, maybe some chinnese or italian

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    i have never really gone on a strict diet....but i do try to stay away from the fastfood and sweets....when i eat, even snacking, i just try to make it heavy foods, not necessarily meaning bad foods. my main goal when i bulk is to just suck as many calories in as possible.

2005junior is offline New Member
    I know im new to this board, but I,ve been bodybuilding for 5 years. Im competeing at the junior nationals in 2005. Eat whatever you want buddy. I get my main meals out of the way first of course. But I eat all kinds of ****. If your juicin and working out hard you wont have a problem. Don't be scared to put on some pounds bro.
    EAT EVERYTHING

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i used to watch what i ate 24 hours a day and would never get bigger, only harder. I followed the advice of Lee Priest and now i eat almost everything in site. I finally made it past the 200lb barrier that i had tried so hard to reach. I don't have that six pack that i had before, but i retained vascularity. overall i am happier with the way i look now than i did before. 205lbs is a lot better than 175lbs anyday in my opinion.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    i make no changes. i let drugs do their thing and make my calls from there.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    ill hit up in and out or carls jr, a few days a week, just to get those extra calories, but my other 5 or 6 meals all have protein, complex carbs, green veggies, and a little fat
    just curious, what do u mean complex cards, probably gonna get flamed for this dumb question...

shorty2big is offline Member
    In the past while juicing I usually kept my diet fairly clean when bulking. I have been using gh for the last 2 months and it doesn't matter what or how much I eat, I just get leaner. I make sure that I get my protien then what ever else comes along with it.
    S2B

simplyjakked is offline Member
    when bulking i eat everything! i have a fast metabolism so burning fat isnt an issue with me. also i feel if you start watching too much what you take in you may be robbing your body of important nutrients!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    One thing to consider on the pro's diets.....they put 1000% more juice into their bodies than most people. Gotta feed all that gear or it goes to waste..

Genotropin 16 IE 7IU 3xDay= HGH
    Humalog 10Iu 4xDay = fast insulin
    Anapolon 100mgs 4-5xDay=Anadrol
    Metanabol 15-20mgs 5xDay=Dianabol
    Finabolan 1500mgs week= finaplix injectable
    Testosterone Suspension 1200mgs week
    IGF-1/Prostaglandin 4xDay)
    Halotestin 10mgs 4xDay= strength
    Drolban 20mgs 5xDay= Masteron
    Triacana 25mcgs 3xDay=cytomel
    Broncoterol "doesn't list"- clenbuterol
    Nandrolone Decanoate 1000mgs week- deca -durabolan
    Diprospan "doesn't list" (Never heard of it)
    Primobolan Depot 600mg week
    Stromba Tabs 100mgs day= winny
    Zitazonium 10mgs 3xDay=Nolvadex
    Trembolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1060mgs week= parabolan
    Testosterone Enathate 800mgs week
    Bolderone Undeconate 1200mgs week=EQ
    Clomiphene Citrate 150mgs day= clomid
    Superbolin (Austrailian)= Nandrolone
    Pentestone 20mgs 2xDay= Andriol
    Testosterone Blend 1500mgs week= sustenon
    L-Dopa (does not list)

MP!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I eat clean all year round. When bulking, my calories are high (4-5,000) but clean. As long as I get in those meals, I don't hesitate to cheat 2, 3, or 4 times a week (maybe more ). I agree that if you're training very hard on cycle, you should not have much of a problem getting fat.

Thread Information