Thread: pain from dbol

unahoss is offline New Member

Exclamation pain from dbol

I just started taking dbol a 50mg yesterday and i was having a uncomfortable feeling in my lower back and my stomach and i was wondering if there was anyways that could be the dbol already making me feel that after just one day of use...or if it is something else

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    yes, it could in as little as 1 day....give it another day or 2, and see if the problems persist....if they do, lower dosage or drop entirely

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

lower back pain

Quote Originally Posted by unahoss
    I just started taking dbol a 50mg yesterday and i was having a uncomfortable feeling in my lower back and my stomach and i was wondering if there was anyways that could be the dbol already making me feel that after just one day of use...or if it is something else
    I had the same problem with lower back pain from taking 50mg of Revorit D-BOL/day. I lowered the dosage to 25mg and didn't have the pain. If you are using the Revorit d-bol I would switch to the Thai or something Euro if you can get it. Good luck!

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    By the way drink lots of water while on d-bol...

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Definately make sure you are getting enough water in (at least 100-120 onces a day) Dosnt milk thistle help with the liver??? It might be your liver that is bothering you. That is a lot of d-bol to process in one day

bitta is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro when cycling d-bol at that dose take in an ounce of water for pound of bodyweight I have had this problem and heard of it a lot it is common the main reason is your stomach is producing bile to break it down as much as it can before the liver gets to it,it is tough to drink that much aqua everyday if you space out 30mg's over a day it would be better, i usually start small then build up 1. because of the half life and 2. so I don't shock my system right off. Your back pain is probably your kidneys from this shock I actually read about this in a hardcore mag I got last year someone complained about this same thing, quite common
    Last edited by bitta; 01-30-2004 at 09:49 AM.

Thread Information